09 April 2012

Starting off with a bang....sort of

Hey all,

I have been thinking about setting up a blog for a while now. I finally decided to take the plunge this summer after some kind words and help from a fellow blogger, Miss Bobbin from bobbinsbeautybox. I know i find it hard to find swatches of nail varnishes I would like to buy and I rarely buy polishes without checking swatches online first (weird I know) so hopefully my little blog will help you find some new products without wasting time and money   : )
I will from time to time (when i find a product I really like) throw up a post about hair products, lip balms and other stuff that I would like to share with you all.
If you have any questions please email me at cuticlueless@gmail.com


Cuti-CLUE-les

2 comments:

  1. Yay, your own blog! :D Can't wait to see all your cool posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! I'm ridiculously excited about this :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les