28 May 2012

Beauty Emporium review

Hey all,

I know everyone is fairly wary of buying online when it comes to cosmetics and even normal everyday products.
I've known about the Irish beauty site Beauty Emporium for quiet a while now. Here you can find an array of beauty items from some of the best known brands like Essie, OPI, China Glaze and Seche.If I can buy within Ireland I will. It's easier and they use the normal postal system so I don't have to worry about waiting around all day to get any packages. It is run by a lovely lady called Stephanie who is an absolute star!

There was free delivery available on the 21st and I was so tempted to buy something but I talked myself out of it. Then the next morning when I thought I was safe I checked twitter only to see that she had extended it for another day.....I gave in :P  I decided that E.O.S lipbalms had to be mine. I settled for Lemon drop and Strawberry Sorbet ( one would be lonely in the package ;) ). I ordered them on the 22rd at around 8pm, it was sent out the next day and I recieved the package on the 24th! So quick!
Look at how well wrapped they are! They came in a bubble wrap envelope too. I though they would just come in the envelope as they are only lipbalm pots but no she goes the whole hog and ensured that they arrived safe and sound.

 Here they are unwrapped. On the left is strawberry sorbet and on the right is lemon drop . Behind them is the beauty emporium business card which I think is a lovely idea. I like to be able to check the delivery prices of a company when I'm not online so this will come in handy.
                                                       (click to enlarge)
 And lastly here is the official stamp :P This comes on the envelope and the invoice included in the delivery. Again it is another nice touch that not only highlights the professionalism of the company but also the attention to detail that they pay to even the smallest of items like the envelope. When your order is placed and shipped you will recieve an email letting you know ( I never got this due to a bug in the system but I follow them on twitter. She was very quick to highlight the problem and had it fixed before the day was out.) I'd highly recommend that ye follow her for updates and insights into the products they currently have and the new stuff they get in! There is also a sale section where you can pick up China glaze for €5. I have my eye on this at the moment- China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted set €30:
Image from beautyemporium.ie
There is also a rewards system in place where you can earn points for joining, buying and reviewing products on the site. You can then use these points in your next transaction. 50 points=€1 to spend in store and you get 1 point for every euro you spend.

Have ye ordered from the beauty emporium before?  Essie are actually quite cheap there compared to boots. I will be doing more site reviews like this if ye like them. Let me know in the comments! also expect a few lipbalm posts in the coming weeks :)

**UPDATE: Ok so yesterday she decided to have another free shipping day and she got me...she got me good :P I'll do a little haul post when it arrives :) **

Cuti-CLUE-les


( I am in no way affiliated with this company )


11 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I really want to try EOS, I've heard so much about them! Can't wait for more reviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have no idea why I haven't bought any of these lip balms yet, I've only heard great things and they don't cost very much at wal mart.. let us know what you think about em!

      Delete
    2. Lnzi- I was exactly the same! Heard so much about them online but because we can't get them here I never got to try them. Glad you like the post :D

      nevernakednails- They are kind of dear to get here (that's why she got me with free shipping haha). I'll definitely review it for ye :)

      Delete
    3. thanks, i have a feeling i'll be buying some more lip balm in the near future lol

      Delete
  2. I never tried this lip balms but I heard very good things about them. I think is difficult to find them here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the worst thing about them. So hard to find outside of America! I'm really glad I finally got the chance to try it.

      Delete
  3. You've got some lovely goodies there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with them :D Can't wait for my next package though ;)

      Delete
  4. I heard good things about the lip balms but I didn't tried them yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, am not in Ireland but love hearing your experiences. We're all suckers when it comes to free shipping :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate :P I have major love for free shipping :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les