11 May 2012

Essence haul!

Hey all,

I briefly mentioned this haul in my "Hero of the Day post" and I finally got around to taking some pictures. I was having a bad week with college exams but I also reached 50 followers so I had two reasons to buy more polish : P These JUST came in! This is how far behind we are in terms of polish collections.


Aren't they all so pretty? I will admit I went a *tad* overboard but I was told by my parents that it was justified haha so it's all good : P

I bought all of the Essence Nude glam collection that was there. 2 polishes are missing from this collection but I'm happy with the ones I bought:

From left to right: (04) Iced Latte, (03) Cookies and Cream, (05)Toffee to go, (02) Iced Strawberry cream and (01) Cotton Candy.

Next I moved on to the shimmer,frost ,glitter and a creme section : )

From left to right: (94) Gold Fever, (82) Rich and Pretty, (04) Space Queen, (70) Nude it!, (58) Frozen Queen and (96) Sparkling water lily.

Initially I went in to buy their nail care stuff. Hopefully this will cure my cuticle problems!

On the left: Essence Studio Nails Extra Moisturizing nail balm and on the Right: Essence Studio Nail Fast cuticle remover.

And last but definitely not least are my spur of the moment polish buys:


  Essence Nail art Special effects toppers:  (03) Hello Holo, (02) Circus confetti, (07) Soft touch (matte topcoat!)

I know other bloggers have had these since last year but I am so excited that we actually got them!!

Any favourites? I'm going to swatch these soon so let me know what ye really want to see first!

Cuti-CLUE-les

21 comments:

  1. My favourite of the bunch is Hello Holo - it's such a fantastic glitter. I bought it last time I was in Germany, since we don't have access to Essence here in Denmark. :)
    Great haul - no wonder you're excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! Even in the bottle it looks stunning.
      Thanks : ) I can't wait to wear them properly :)

      Delete
  2. wow, I love love love everything, that multicoloured glitter is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!So glad I could get one.

      Delete
  3. Oh my god how in the same country can we have different Essence stuff?? The glitters and the studio care stuff!! Wow :D Brilliant buys there girl! Can't wait to see swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? ah but ye get china glaze over yer end :P All this just came in so yer place will probably get it too : )

      Delete
    2. I hope so!! Glitters are so pretty! but I seriously need to stop buying glitters haha. It's a very small China Glaze selection but if there's any in particular you're interested in I'll have a look out for and could send them to you! The only one I want is For Audrey D: never have it....

      Delete
    3. Awh that is so nice! thanks!

      I just started buying glitters. I'm really particular about which ones I like though so I don't have that many...yet :P

      Delete
  4. Ohh I've never tried this brand! Can't wait for some swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! We only have Essence here at the ULTA store, and they only have like 5 colors to choose from. I want more!! Can't wait to see a comparison of the nudes, and the glitter toppers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the nudes! They are all so different which is great.

      Delete
  6. I am a lover of nudes, but i really wanna see the holo! I don't have any, just maybe a glitter with a few holo glitter pieces in it. space queen looks pretty too. you are gonna looooove mattifying your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could see the holo in person! it is so beautiful.
      I actually tried the matte on one nail and I love it! I want to Mattify every polish I have now just to see what they look like haha

      Delete
  7. These are all such amazing polishes!! I'm in love with nudes and glitters right now and you picked the perfect colors. Cookies and Cream, Rich and Pretty, Space Queen and Hello Holo... all to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I really like them all and the glitters are so pretty on :D
      Nudes are my new love at the moment. Right after coral :)

      Delete
  8. Oh wow, where did you get the Essence nail care and special effects toppers? I'm very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! They were actually in penny's :)

      Delete
    2. Dammit! Which branch? I'm probably too late, but I've seen the Ballerina collection still in some stores so I might just be lucky I was really trying to keep an eye out, especially for the toppers, and I didn't even know they did nail care like that!

      Delete
    3. no they are still around!! I know the nail care are in a branch in Galway and Cork and I think there is one in Dublin that has them but I'm not 100% sure. The toppers are actually easy enough to get hold of in most places :)

      Delete
  9. Noooooo, anywhere I've tried (mostly Dublin city centre/southside) haven't had them. Must try harder! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les