29 May 2012

Guest Post :Theodora!

Hey all,
Today's guest post is by one of my favourite bloggers ever! I have followed her blog for ages and she really inspires me with her nail polish swatches, her perfect nail art and her kindness towards her readers and fellow bloggers.  She is such a star for creating this post today and I can't wait to see what she has in store. Please welcome Theodora from Red hair and black nail polish

Hello, dear readers of Cuti-CLUE-les!
I'm Theodora and I'll be taking over her blog for today! Thank you so much sweetie for letting me do a guest post for you!! It is so much fun :D So let's get started!
I wanna show you a gorgeous magnetic polish in red. It's from Flormar and it sadly has no name, just a number : 05. With every bottle you buy, you get a free magnet in the package and this is how it looks:

 Wanna know the best thing about Magnetic polishes?? Almost every single one is a 1-coater! I have about 8 magnetic polishes from Flormar and Essence and 7 of them are 1-coaters, that's so awesome :D The application is very smooth and easy .After applying the polish you quickly have to grab the magnet and hold it over the nail as close as possible. This step takes some practice, believe me! I ruined my first nail 4 times until I got it right =)) Hold it over the nail for about 10 seconds and then remove it. This is how it'll look afterwards: 
 In this picture there is no top coat and you can see it's not that shiny, but the stripes are very well pronounced! To get a more glossy look, I added 1 coat of TC and that's it!


So shiny! I love it :D But I bet it would look interesting in matte as well ;)
I really hope you liked it, Cuti-CLUE-les, and of course all of you readers out there and thank you so much again for this opportunity!!
Thanks for reading! ♥


That was amazing! Red is one of my favourite nail polish colours and that one really is amazing. It is so hard to find good magnetic polishes. Thank you so much for this post Theodora! I'm sure everyone will love it. Theodora and Kaki from Glitter Obsession are also doing a Summer challenge.. The details of which can be found HERE. This would be great for those who found the Purple crumpet fairy summer challenge to be a bit too long. Even those taking part in the PCFSC should take a look :)

As always if you like to guest post on my blog just email me at cuticlueless@gmail.com or tweet me @Cuti-CLUE-les

Cuti-CLUE-les

26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much again for having me on your blog! I can't wait to have your guest post on mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I'm actually painting my nails for your post today :D

      Delete
    2. No, I'm so excited! Haha, I didn't know you were doing a guest post for Theodora! Yay, I can't wait!

      Delete
    3. Lol :D Yes, she is and I can't wait to see it as well! :D

      Delete
    4. Awh you guys :P making me blush :D

      Delete
    5. AHHH I'm just going to have to deal with the anticipation!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a gorgeous polish! Lovely guest post! Will definitely have to check Theodora out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? I've never seen magnetic polish with such strong lines.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! And I was amazed on how beautiful the magnetic effect is on these Flormar polishes :)

      Delete
  3. This was a fabulous guest post, I really enjoyed reading it. That polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually like Magnetic polishes as I find the colours can be really dull but this looks beautiful! Amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Yes, I only knew Essence Magnetics before this one, and they are not that beautiful but Flormar did an amazing job :)

      Delete
  5. This is awesome, worth the wait even though it was short :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Too short? Really? :)

      Delete
    2. Haha no, not too short! Just not as long as I thought it might be! :) Then again, that's a good thing

      Delete
    3. Hehe :D Well, I didn't wanted to bore the readers :P

      Delete
    4. Now I feel bad! I love your post! :) And, it's not boring at all!

      Delete
  6. I love how pronounced the magnetic effect is. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about these polishes! :)

      Delete
  7. this looks great! I don't have any magnetic polishes yet =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe you'll get some soon, they're everywhere now :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les