02 June 2012

Beauty emporium mini haul 2

Hey all!

If you read my last post on the Beauty Emporium HERE you would know that the lovely Stephanie decided to have another free shipping day. I couldn't say no! I knew I wanted to get aother E.O.S balm after chatting to the lovely Theodora who mentioned that the sweet mint one tingled. I am all about the tingle! it's one of the reasons Carmex annoyed me but more on that in another post :D

Everyone knows you have to buy an even number of goods to keep them happy in the package on the way to your house.....

So I worked my way down from 8 to 4. I swear that took about half an hour to do :P Any guesses as to what's in the bubble wrapped packages? ;) Look how well wrapped everything is again! They all came in a padded envelope again and in a little bag to keep them all together. This lady really knows what she is doing!


My first EVER China Glaze polishes!!!EEEPP!!!! How exciting is that? They are ridiculously hard to find if you live outside of Dublin and outrageously dear . I settled on China Glaze Electrify, Riveting and Blue years eve.

I haven't read the hunger games or seen the films but polish is polish people :P I was always after Electrify. Love the colours and how equal they are in the bottle. Riveting actually annoyed me when I first checked the swatchs online. It's only in the past week that I truly fell in love with it. Blue years eve was bought as a potential dupe for another polish I own and love. I will have a comparison up soon :)

And last but not least my new little E.O.S lipbalm.  I love mint and I was kicking myself for not getting this in my first order. It was actually a blessing in disguise when Stephanie added on another free shipping day. This was the first thing in my basket :)

I had warned miss Stephanie not to proceed with any more free shipping events for the rest of the year (I'm not kidding I actually tweeted her :P ) but on twitter on Wednesday she announced: "we will be offering FREE standard shipping on all Irish (republic) orders until the end of June :D" !! Seriously? I want to be mad but she is so nice. I asked her if any new polishes would be coming in and she replied really quickly saying new stuff would be in around June and she would let me know what kind and when they would be available. How sweet is that?  I've only ordered twice and yet she knows me so well ;)

They also ship to the UK ,northern Ireland and other EU countries. check out the shipping fee's HERE.

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first China Glazes!!! :-) Love the look of them all...can't wait for some swatches hun!

    hehe I love the tingle too, Burt's Bees original lip balm gives a lovely minty tingle!

    Arghh I still want to try a E.O.S lip balm. Oh well! Great Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I can't wait to try them out properly! I always seem to paint my nails the night before I get new nail polish :P

      Oh that burt's bees lipbalm sounds pretty good ;)

      Delete
  2. I am happy for you getting your first China Glazes!

    I am a lip balm addict! I use Nivea, but may have to try E.O.S, as long as it doesn't contain menthol (menthol actually dries your lips out. I suppose the companies strategically put it in there so you keep buying more...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks :D
      I actually quite like nivea, smells pretty nice too, but we can only get one kind and I got sick of it ;)
      I don't think they have menthol in E.O.S. I just checked the bottom of my ones.

      Delete
  3. China Glaze is so hard to get here in Australia too! It's so annoying! I've also got my eye on Electrify so congrats on getting it! :D
    I also really love E.O.S balms, they're so yummy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D ugh it is so annoying isn't it? I only really like a few of their polish colours but I would like to get them for a decent price.

      I love my one so far! Hopefully it keeps up the good work :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your first China Glazes, they're gorgeous and I'm sure you'll love the brand! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I don't love them too much or I'll be broke :P
      I do have a few more on my wishlist though :D

      Delete
  5. I LOVE China Glaze polishes! I hope you love these. I think Riveting has to be my all time favorite polish, it is so amazing on. I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I wore it! You should also read the Hunger Games books and see the movie, they are great.

    i go back and forth on if I want Electrify, I have 5 of the HG CG colors but cant decide if I need a couple of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though I had an essence dupe of riveting but the glitter is a fair bit smaller. I would get it if I were you though because it would make a great Christmas polish, it goes beautifully with riveting and it looks great on it's own!

      I can't stop looking at riveting but I have so many other untried polishes that are being neglected :P It's so beautiful!!!

      I am definitely going to read the books in the next few weeks just to see what the scandal is all about :D

      Delete
  6. The golden one looks totally great! I was thinking of getting it recently, so I guess I should just go for it, don't you think?:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some china glaze the glitter one looks pretty nice :)Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh those china glaze polishes look lovely! I don't own any china glaze yet but I might have to change that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should ;) I am loving the ones I got :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les