06 June 2012

Body Bliss!!!

Hey all!



For the review today I have the Mango bliss soap block that I bought from the Pixy Natural skincare company. You can see my mini haul and review in this post HERE. I've used the soap a couple of times now and I cannot wait to tell you all about it :)

First things first is the smell. It is unbelievable! Its smells so fresh and sweet. I think the scent gets stronger after you use it.It doesn't have that normal soap smell at all which is great in my books. You can definitely get the mango scent straight away and it just fills the room. If I didn't know it was soap I would try and eat it, it smells that good!
As you can see in the picture, I cut a chuck off of my soap block. I think this is the best way to use it. The chunks fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Cutting it up also allows you to give others a chance to try out the soap without the nastyness of sharing it :P You can take a piece with you when you go travelling and no harm if you lose it as you have the rest of the block at home! As I mentioned at the start I have used it a few times already and I still have a good bit of my 1st chunk left so it lasts really well! I'll probably get 3-4 more uses from this piece before it's all gone.  Great value for money!

This is my piece after 2 goes in the shower. Hardly any of it was used and there is plenty left. Your skin is so refreshed afterwards and I've been told I smell lovely which is always nice :)
The skin on my arms felt a little tight after each shower but in fairness you would barely notice compared to other soaps. The next day my skin is so smooth. This came as a complete surprise to me. Soap is never one to leave the skin feeling soft and smooth so I am completely head of heels with this one! After each use I leave my soap to dry and then wrap it in a bit of tissue and leave it back in my pixy box for safe keeping. 
It lathers up nicely and the scent tranfers well onto the skin, but it is nice and subtle. It's easy to cut a slice off and it's mess free.


Now another thing I really like is the inclusion of the ingredients on the back of the soap bar (You can click to enlarge ). A lot of company's now a days tend to hide their ingredients in small print so you can't tell on first glance what's in them. A lovely little detail that shows how attentive and honest the team are. This is great for anyone who may suffer from particular allergies.

Overall I am delighted with this! I will be buying another one as a back up and I will be trying out the rest of their soaps. Great quality, Great smell, Great value...What more could you ask for?
The Mango Bliss soap block is €3.99 for a 100g bar and you can buy it HERE alongside their other  bath and body products.

I really hope they bring out shampoo and conditioners too. If my hair smelt like this I would be in heaven.

What do ye think? Has anyone tried their products yet?

Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of their products yet but I might be tempted now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sticking with this brand for a while. Really happy with it :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm this looks so good! I love mango so I'm sure I would love this too ;) Great, informative post!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les