22 June 2012

Currently Craving 22/June/2012


Hey all!

One of the new features of my blog is Currently Craving! Basically it's going to be all of the things that I have been craving during the week :) So let's get it going...



Currently Craving 22/June/2012


1) Bath & Body works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
I used to be really into using hand gel all of the time but I've really gotten out of the habit of it. These are quite small but like the OPI they would be handy to have in my bag and they are supposed to smell phenomenal.

Price: On ebay a pack of 5 is around €15

2)Barry M Teal nail polish
I love this colour but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere :(

Price: Normally around €4.59 in Boots

3) OPI Avojuice mini pack of 6
I've seen these floating around on a couple of blogs and they sound so amazing! They are fairly dear though and quite small but they would be great to have in my bag during the college year. Plus I am brutal for not moisturizing my hands.

Price: on Ebay for around €14 for the 6 pack.

4) Seuss nail polish -Whimsical ideas by Pam
I have had my eye on this for a while now but she doesn't offer international shipping :( It's just so beautiful!

Price: $10 on her facebook page

5) ELF concealer brush
I'm am tying to get a decent brush to do clean up with and I seen this mentioned on Noelie's blog  and her clean up is immaculate!

Price: €6.60 (including shipping) on the ELF website

6) Lipton Vanilla Caramel truffle black tea
This may seem random but after Alexis mentioned this on twitter I swear to god I have stalked the internet trying to find it. It sounds amazing!

Price: on ebay it's €8 for one pack of 20 teabags. Ridiculous.

Have any of ye tried these? Let me know what you think and if they are worth getting!
What have ye been craving this week?

Cuti-CLUE-les

15 comments:

  1. What's your addy? I'll send you a few things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the elf concealer brush! :D lol sorry I got you craving that tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should know that the Irish are notorious for their love of tea haha shame on you!! :P but thanks for introducing me to it :D x

      Delete
  3. It's a great feature hun! The OPI Avojuice sounds amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank linzi :D I love the sound of them :D

      Delete
  4. I have or have had everything on here minus the Barry M and the brush. I highly recommend them all! lol

    I could be persuaded to send you some of the tea and the Avojuice since I can easily get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hmm a bit of bribery :P I like it!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha I guess it did kinda come out that way huh. I didn't necessarily mean it as a bribe lol

      Delete
  5. Oooo...I want that Barry M teal!!! It's so pretty!! I have Suess but can you believe I haven't used it yet?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you have to wear it!! It's just perfect for summer nails!

      Delete
  6. I've never even seen Barry M's teal, but it looks gorgeous! Was it LE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they just released then like a week ago if that! I asked then how to get it but they never responded :(

      Delete
  7. The ELF concealer brushes here are only 99 cents. I use to use those but the fall apart after maybe 20 manicures, its not too bad for 99 cents. I'm using the Debra Lynn clean up brush, designed specifically for clean ups and withstanding repeated exposure to acetone. I've had mine since October and still going strong over hundreds of manicures. $5 on Amazon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there was specific brushes for cleanup (I'm such a newbie haha) I'm going to look into that! Thanks so much for letting me know :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les