06 June 2012

Day 11 in the summer Challenge house

Hey all,

Challenge 11: Pink and Blue Day
So you may have notived quite a jump in the Summer challenge from 8 to 11 :P I did not do the Jubilee posts. I don't live in the UK and I am not a fan of that whole thing so I just avoided it :)

For this challenge I decided to break out the striping tape. I kept on Catrice Miss Piggy reloaded from yesterdays post and used the line to create little segments. It was so boring and time consuming! I couldn't grasp the tape properly with my nails so it took ages to put them into place. It looked far better with the striping tape left on so I will do that the next time I use the tape for stripes :)

My thumb came out the best I think. You can see how badly Miss piggy bubbled but the colour combination is perfect for me. This would be the perfect manicure for easter!

I have 3 coats of Miss piggy reloaded, I used Nails inc bluebell for the stripes and  added on another layer of Essence quick dry topcoat to gel the whole thing together.




Now I have to go an figure out what to do for the next challenge!


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les