27 June 2012

Day 23 in the Summer Challenge house

Hey all,


Challenge 23: Blue+ Aqua+Green mani


I skipped the Wimbledon challenge. I had plans to do it but loads of stuff came up. I don't have an aqua polish so my mani is just blue and green :)

pretty simple! All I needed was a layer of Stargazer 114 as a basecoat, 2 coats of Stargazer 105 and I free handed the tips with Catrice run forest run.

Stargazer 105 is one of the first polishes that I bought. I've had this for about 4-5 years now and it's still going strong. It's gotten a bit thick but not so much that I can't work with it easily enough.

Catrice run forest run is the perfect grass green. Easy to work with and opaque in one coat!Great polish on it's own and for nail art. I've been reaching for this quite a lot recently.







Now I know a lot of you are thinking "jeez that's a bit of a half arsed attempt for this challenge". Don't you worry this is actually just the lead up to Friday's challenge!! I figured since I was using these colours anyway that they could serve as the blue and green challenge post too.

Cuti-CLUE-les



18 comments:

  1. I love this! Such bright colours x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is one of my favourites! x

      Delete
  2. Is it day 23 already?? I have been away too long!!! I think personally though, blue and green aren't a match made in heaven. Let's talk about purple and green and we have another story!! Very stoic and brave of you to do this challenge though. Daunting to da max!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know blue and green aren't friends :P but it worked well for my next challenge so all's well that ends well :P
      I know right? Sure I'm starting another one July 1st ;)

      Delete
  3. Run Forest Run is a really pretty green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Stargazer looks really cool. Perfect base!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it! I thought it would be too dark but it worked out well :D

      Delete
  5. pretty=] hey no judging, this doesn't look half-assed at all. if anyone will judge you then they will definitely be judging my practically no assing this challenge lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you are wise beyond your years :P
      and thank you :D

      Delete
  6. I love me a good funky french! I think these two colors together are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha No way you like french nails? Fingers you surprise me :P
      I wish the green didn't look as thick on the nail :(

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les