01 June 2012

Day 8 in the Summer challenge house

Hey all!

Just a quickie for ye today. I wasn't really inspired with this challenge so I have an oldie but a goodie for ye:

Challenge eight - Swimming pool


 This is the first thing that came to mind when I read the challenge list. Essence Choose me! is a gorgoues sparkly blue shimmery polish. This picture is my favourite one. I love how the gold tones show through.

Although it is a gorgeous polish it is definitely not one of my favourite's so I rarely wear it.

I have a full review on it HERE if you would like to read more about it :)

Oh and keep an eye on the "Future posts" tab. I'll update it later on with all the upcoming posts that I'll be posting over the next week or two :D Let me know which posts you would like to see the most!

Cuti-CLUE-les

18 comments:

  1. oh wow, this polish is gorgeous! I have such a collection of Essence, I don't know why I don't have it already! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many amazing polishes it is so hard to keep track of them all :P

      Delete
  2. I've got "Choose Me" as well, and think it's a really gorgeous polish, but I rarely ever wear it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look lovely in the summer when the sun is out- but we don't get much sun here :D

      Delete
  3. Love it! It looks great on you hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty polish. You should wear it more often, it really does suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you katie! that is such a nice thing to say :) I'll be moving it to the front of my stash now :P

      Delete
  5. Everytime i see a mani with "Choose Me" I always think ; Oh Hey! I love this colour i really should buy it next time I go shopping.
    But i always forgot it.
    Anyways, i love the colour and your nails look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I make a nail polish list and I keep it with me wherever I go :P Bad for the purse but great for my nails!

      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. Yum!! I HAVE to go get this one. I just adore shimmery shades like this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good one to have in the stash. Plus application is a dream :)

      Delete
  7. I have this colour. IT's a dupe of the opi catch me in your net :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! and also a dupe of Zoya Charla :)

      Delete
  8. this is definitely one I have been eyeing on ulta.com =] looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one to get. And they are so cheap!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les