30 June 2012

Disappearing nail polish tag!

Hey all!

So I was tagged by the lovely Mollie to do this tag on May 29th! I actually had it all prepared and what not but picture taking took forever because of bad weather.

Description from Mollies blog: "So here is the situation, you wake up one morning to find out that your entire nail polish collection has disappeared! Now, after you run around panicking and cursing whoever the monstrosity was that did this to you, you need to figure out which fifteen polishes you must instantly repurchase."

Here are my choices:

(1) Catrice Rusty but Sexy 
(2) Catrice Sing: Hey dirty lilah 
(3) Catrice Meet me at coral island


(4) Catrice Raspberry fields forever
(5) Stargazer 105 
(6) Catrice Jade is not my name


(7) Barry M Pink Flamingo
(8) Miss Sporty Red tango 
(9) China Glaze Riveting

 (10) Essence Studio nails 24/7 basecoat
 (11) Essence Sparkling Water lily 
(12) Essence Special effects topper in Hello Holo
 (13) Essence Quick Dry topcoat.


(14) Models Own Hedonist 
(15) Models Own  Dream Stream

I kept it pretty simple with cheap enough polish. Most of these are my favourites anyway but if my whole stash just vanished then I'd start cheap and work my way up again (pretty much how I started my stash anyway!)

I hope ye give this challenge a go! I'd love to see what polish you would buy straight away :) 

Cuti-CLUE-les

17 comments:

  1. I admire you for being able to choose 15, don't think I could. I'm bad enough narrowing my selection down for a 2 week holiday lol xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do not envy you with that decision!

      Delete
  2. You picked out some gorgeous polishes! I may have to try this challenge once I get the time! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do :D Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

      Delete
  3. It must have been hard to narrow it down to only repurchasing 15 polishes. I'll keep this challenge in mind, and start thinking what I would pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great :) Yeh It was really hard but I made sure to pick out different finishes so that made it a bit easier :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea for a post. Might have to have a go myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if this happened I would break down and cry and never recover! lol I honestly don't know if I could narrow it down to just 15 to start with, but I do know Riveting would be on my list as well! So that leaves 14 more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well at least you have a starting point :D

      Delete
  6. I think this is one of the most fun tags.. you just have to pick out your 15 most favorite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I'm first going to figure out which 15 polishes are actually my fav.
    If i succeed in that one i'll make this tag aswell ^^
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha brilliant!! I'm so excited to see your pick's :)

      Delete
  8. I'm gonna have nightmares now! I need a security system for my polish lol

    good choices though=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I count mine every night just in case ;)

      Delete
    2. lol good idea! I'm almost in need of investing in a helmer. IKEA should make helmers with safe-like qualities lol

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les