21 June 2012

Give me polish surprise haul!

Hey all!

When the lovely Claire from Give me polish tweeted me a while back saying that she was sending me a little parcel with Illamasqua monogamous and Barry M denim in it I couldn't believe it. I've been dying to get Illamasqua for ages but they don't have them here :( So I stalked the postman for a week and imagine my surprise to see a huge box for two little polish bottles.

I actually thought I got the wrong package! how amazing is that! I was speechless and kept staring at it like an eejit for ages haha.

 First up is Illamasqua Monogamous. This is my first ever Illamasqua polish! I love the colour and finish and it's been on my wishlist from the moment the first swatches came to light. Love it!


 Next up is Barry M Denim. This is one of the latest Barry M polishes to hit the shelves. It's unbelievable! It's such a gorgeous glittery blue and it dries matte.

Now on to the surprises!!


 I had no idea what this was in the bubble wrap. Nails inc Old Park lane is gorgeous on. I thought it wasn't really that nice on first appearances but on the nail it looks stunning! It's an antique rose kind of colour.


 I didn't even know Nails inc had mini polish bottle but here they are! This is the iconic collection. Very bright and amazing for summer!From left to right: Regents park, york street, summer place, Warwick avenue and Westbourne mews. My favourite is york street.

 Last but not least these are some of her own Nail polish rings. I am in love with rings! Favourite things in the world after nail polish so  having the 2 in 1 is a dream for me! she actually sells them on her etsy store HERE so definitely check that out! Huge thanks again to Claire!

Is there anything that you would like to see swatched first? Let me know below! And Check out Claire's page http://givemepolish.blogspot.ie/  She recently gave her blog a makeover and it looks great!

Cuti-CLUE-les



16 comments:

  1. Oooooh, Monogamous is so pretty! I'd love to see some swatches of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous on! I will definitely swatch that for you :)

      Delete
  2. this is awesome! I love surprises=] I can't wait to see them all swatched, I don't have any polishes from these brands. At some point I really want to get the stuff together to make polish rings, the possibilities are sooo endless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you have to make nail polish rings. I love them!!

      Delete
  3. Whoa, you're a very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm glad you like them :D

    Oh gosh, now for the remembering part...the red could be CG Ring in the Red, looks it to me. The pink is one of the Nails Inc Sprinkles and the other I think is one of the Nails Inc Instyle polishes with OPI Rainbow Connection on top. Suprised my memory works that well!

    PS - sorry for the really terrible packaging, masking tape is not a pretty look :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I don't mind the packaging :D The front is all ripped because I tore my address off of it before taking pics. It looked better before I got at it haha.

      Oh thanks! I'll jot them down for the next few posts :) Thanks again x

      Delete
  5. WOW! What a lovely parcel! Them Nails Inc minis look super cute and the colours too! Look forward to some posts using the polish. How awesome are them nail polish rings too? Never come across an idea like that before

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mini bottles! they look so adorable next to the rest of my stash :P
      Omg I love rings and nail polish ones are amazing! Highly recommend looking into them. :)

      Delete
  6. That's awesome that she sent you some of her jewelry, too! I can't wait to see how you wear Monogamous. Faithful's my favorite of those three, but I'm sort of intrigued by the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she was so kind :) I love Illamasqua polish but I find them really dear.

      Delete
  7. i love the look of the nails inc polishes, the colours look perfect for summer ! :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for summer! So bright :D x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les