01 July 2012

TheKaki Summer Challenge- Winnie the pooh nail art

Hey all!

Today is the start of the TheKaki Summer Challenge! Yup I'm doing another one. I'm great friends with both of them and I love the challenges they picked out!  I was so sure that this started on Monday so I was just casually strolling around, watching Youtube videos and reading blogs. Then I noticed the date in the cornor of the screen and I was Like "CRAP, EDIT, EDIT, EDIT, TYPE, TYPE, TYPE, ADD PICTURE, POST". Mayhem.

Anyway it's all good :D For the Bee challenge I went for a Winnie the pooh theme.

 I really should have added on a topcoat to smooth the bees out but I honestly had no time :( I still have like 3 other manicure's to do for this week. I happy with the way this turned out.

For the base colour I went for Boots 17 in Sweet kisses. This was actually my first polish lemming and once I bought it, it was way to pastel for my skin so I have never worn it as a full manicure! I'll definitely be wearing it now though I love it! All of the other details are done with acrylic pint.
That's pretty much it :) Sweet and simple! There are other girls doing this challenge but I'm not sure how we should list them but when I find out I'll pop them here :) Here are the other mani's from the challenge:

I hope ye are all having a good weekend! The weather has been awful here but it's nice to look out the window. I wish it was raining now. It's so soothing when you are going to bed :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

43 comments:

  1. aaah this is the cutest!!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha I'm sure your one is amazing :D

      Delete
    2. Now now girls!!! Hehe.

      Delete
    3. Hahah I don't really hate you, just your talent! Okay, okay, just kidding, yours is amazing!

      Delete
  3. OMG this is fantastic. SO much better than mine when I post it (for me, it starts tomorrow, it's 8pm here). You're gonna make me work hard aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow damn I hate time differences :(
      and yes :D

      Delete
  4. this is so cute, but woman you are INSANEEEE how are you doing another challenge? super jelly right now lol Well I'm gonna have to take a look at this challenge since this is the firt I'm hearing of it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's what I said! "sure I'll have a little look" and that's when they caught me and forced me into it :D RUN WOMAN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! :P

      Delete
  5. Aww I love this! Super cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute mani. I really like your nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Pooh looks very shocked!! Roisin are you right handed? If so, do you get the designs as amazing on the right hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bees are after his hunny ! I'd be shocked too :P
      I never really do them on my right hand! If I do I simplify the design or I do some writing like I did for my Jeff Dunham nail art here: http://cuti-clue-les.blogspot.ie/2012/05/honey-roasted-justice.html

      Delete
  8. I love this! My heart pounds every time I hear of a new challenge, but then I remember the disaster that was the 31-day one and no way could I do it again! Must get back into doing some art though, this is so adorable! Love Winnie the Pooh. Fab :)X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't do the 31 day one! If I do it I will probably prepare them all in advance and just schedule them. My nails wouldn't be able to take it :P
      Awh thanks :D You should definitely take part in another challenge. Especially with your new stamping skills x

      Delete
  9. So cute design! ♥ I love Winnie Pooh! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU. ARE. GENIUS.
    I live that face of Winnie the Pooh, it's so cute and funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Insanely cute! I love it :)

    You're a crazy lady, I can't believe your doing another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know :P I'm mixing them up already haha.

      Awh thanks :)

      Delete
  12. this is exactly what happened to me I thought July 1st was Monday then i was like oh crap no its Sunday!! then I whooped something up lol. I love your pooh nail art super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm so glad it wasn't just me!
      Awh thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  13. This is such a cute take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is such a great idea !! Love it! Looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nail art is amazing! I especially like this one, Snoopy and the Jungle Book. If you haven't already, you should submit them in the Finger Painted contest. The deadline is moved to August 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lani! I entered one but I didn't know you could enter a few times. Thanks for letting me know :D xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les