10 June 2012

Tweezerman manicure/pedicure kit

Hey all,

So a couple of weeks ago I applied for the Tweezerman ambassador program. Basically they send you products to try out and you review them and give them feedback on their website.I'm not going to lie, I applied for this because we cannot get any of their items here except for the a tweezer. Just because I got this product for free do not think that I am going to praise them to a height. I will be completely honest because it benefits no one if I just say everything is amazing if it isn't. This is just going to be a quick overview of the kit and I'll be doing an individual post for each item so you really get a feel for the product.

  This is how the set looks. You actually can't buy this set, you have to buy all the products individually which I think is an awful shame. This would be awful handy for both bloggers and just normal everyday people that like to take care of their hands and feet . I was actually told that I would be getting a brow kit when I got accepted so when I opend the box I literally giggled with delight! This will get far more use and I can give a far more detailed and informed opinion about this than a brow kit.



 

 Above you can see the three different kinds of file they have included in the pack. From left to right:
Sansation nail file, Premium emory board and Eco friendly file.

 
Master tech Ingrown toenail file and cleaner

 
Pushy stainless steel cuticle pusher

Satin etched Zebra clipper set (stainless steel)

Satin etched cuticle nipper

Pedro Callus stone

Bonus gift of a full sized slant tweezer.

The kit is well put together. Each item feels solid and durable. I have used all of the  items abar the sansation nail file and the eco-friendly file. I am actually really pleased with the kit as a whole.  As I said at the beginning I will be doing individual posts as I believe this is the best way to give a full and accurate description of each product. I have had this kit for about a week now so I feel I can give you all a a proper review of the items. There are some bits that I would change but I will go into detail in the separate posts.

What are yer first impressions of this kit? 


 Cuti-CLUE-les



12 comments:

  1. My first impression is that I want it=] That does suck that you can't get the whole set together, I wonder why that is?

    I'm excited for all except the cuticle nipper! I've heard it's fab, but those things look like torture devices to me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first thing I said too but all they replied with was "you can buy each item individually" :P They should sell the kit!

      haha I can see what you mean :D

      Delete
  2. It looks really cool! I'm looking forward to reading your review of the product. I'd love to have such a set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of this and agree it's a shame you can't buy it all together, I'm actually on the look out for a few new bits for my set so once who knows xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really good pieces but I'll definitely blog about each piece during the week :)

      Delete
  4. This looks like a great set to have :( its a shame you can't buy it like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Hopefully they will see everyone looking for the kit and have a rethink about it!

      Delete
  5. I love tweezerman products! Where did you sign up for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give you the linky :) http://www.tweezerman.com/Ambassador/

      Delete
  6. I am excited for the review! I love the zebra pattern! I even like the tweezer's pattern! My tweezers are all super boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pattern makes everything better :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les