14 June 2012

With a little help from my friends..


Hey all!
My internet has been down since yesterday morning!! I got on it for about 20 minutes after I got home from town ( there will be a post ;) )and then it cut off. So frustrating!

 I was thinking up ways of adding to my blog so I made up a little list of the ideas that have been floating around my head for the past week.  I’ll just put them below with a little description:

1)      Blogger of the month: I already had a poll going on about this and there was a great demand for this so I will be doing this starting at the end of this month.
2)      Favourite posts of the week: I’ve seen something like this going around where you write about other blogger’s posts. I think it’s a great way of showing you all the blogs I follow and the posts that I really enjoy. Basically I’ll pick out my favourites posts every week and just write a little post with their links and a brief intro to the post.
3)      Monthly favourites: I love these types of posts. They are just so informative! I was thinking of doing a polish related one with just my favourite polish of the month! Unless ye would like to see a monthly favourite featuring of all the stuff I liked that month (lip balm, hand cream, book, nail polish obviously :P etc)
4)      I’ll still be doing my Purple Crumpet fairy summer challenge but at the end of this month I’ll also be doing The Summer Challenge that was created by Theodora and Kaki. Both girls are so nice and I talk to them all the time on twitter so when I heard of this challenge I couldn’t say no :P I have already got a few posts planned but I have yet to draw them out and…yano like start actually painting them ;) Oh and If any of ye are doing this challenge let me know!!
5)      Reviews: I have so much stuff yet to review for ye! I have the tweezerman posts ready and waiting to post, I am nearly ready to post the lip balm review, I’ll post the porefessional one when I have used up the sample (to make it fair) I just have to write up one on a shampoo sample I got in Marie Claire (July issue), one on the Essence Quick dry topcoat, one on my shower gel, one on my conditioner, I still have some pixy natural skincare products to review for you too, I still have to review the Essence Nail balm and Cuticle remover. Anything else ye would like me to review?
6)      Wishlist: I was thinking about a post of nail polish that has caught my eye every week or month.  
7)      Nail art: I have been posting a fair bit of nail art lately. All of it has tied in with the summer challenge but is there any ye would specifically like to see? Any tv shows/ cartoons/ book covers/ album art/patterns?
Also I have toyed with the idea of doing a themed week. I’ve seen a load of other bloggers doing them and they are such a good idea. Themes : wedding, birthday, christening, baby shower, anniversary etc
8)      Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Even if you think it might be a bit silly just write it down. I have lodas of time to prepare posts this summer and I hope to keep them coming steadily over the year. The more suggestions I have the more I have to work with and you’ll all be seeing stuff that ye hopefully enjoy and find interesting.

Comment and let me know what you would like to see and add in any suggestions ye might have :)
sReally sorry about the delay but I have some frickin' amazing nail mail to show you later :D

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. Well, all of the ideas sounds great !! I may actually steal 1 or 2 myself :P I'll see ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the exact same think Theodora! Hope you don't mind Roisin haha

      Delete
    2. Pfft steal away!! :P It'll be great to see what ye come up with too :)

      Delete
  2. These ideas all sound wicked :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha great! I can't wait to get started :)

      Delete
  3. I thought about doing some reviews on hair, skin and other beauty stuff too, but I wasn't sure if nail polish readers would appreciate that or not, so it would be good to see if your audience likes that. Great ideas. I also thought about doing a giveaway but the contestants must name a link that they find useful, so we are all getting something out of a giveaway, instead of just the winner getting something. I can help post an announcement on my blog about your new blog topics if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually put do a nail polish review first and then later on that day I add on a different beauty product review. Keeps everyone happy :)
      Thank would be amazing thank you!! I need as much feedback as possible :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Hope I can do them now haha

      Delete
  5. Fab ideas, I like them all. I'm looking forward to seeing some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really happy every likes whats coming up :)

      Delete
  6. I don't mind an occasional posting about other beauty products...as long as most posts are about nails, nail art, anything nail related that satisfies my nail addiction/OCD problem. If it starts getting too much other beauty stuff I tend to get disappointed. That just me though! I Love your blog no matter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh you *blush* :D
      It'll always be mainly nail polish and nail art. It's just easier for me to talk about :P If I do beauty I'll just double post that day with a nail and beauty post :)

      Delete
  7. Great ideas!
    Maybe I'll steal some if I'm allowed to? (A)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! I'm sure we'll have totally different ideas so it'll be great to see what you have!

      Delete
  8. Go for it, they all sound great! especially with the nail art=] oh and a monthly post about stuff you love is a good idea too, I probably need to do that instead of just reviewing a ton of things all at once lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really hope you do! I love monthly favourite.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les