My internet has been down since yesterday morning!! I got on it for about 20 minutes after I got home from town ( there will be a post ;) )and then it cut off. So frustrating!
I was thinking up ways of adding to my blog so I made up a little list of the ideas that have been floating around my head for the past week. I’ll just put them below with a little description:
1) Blogger of the month: I already had a poll going on about this and there was a great demand for this so I will be doing this starting at the end of this month.
2) Favourite posts of the week: I’ve seen something like this going around where you write about other blogger’s posts. I think it’s a great way of showing you all the blogs I follow and the posts that I really enjoy. Basically I’ll pick out my favourites posts every week and just write a little post with their links and a brief intro to the post.
3) Monthly favourites: I love these types of posts. They are just so informative! I was thinking of doing a polish related one with just my favourite polish of the month! Unless ye would like to see a monthly favourite featuring of all the stuff I liked that month (lip balm, hand cream, book, nail polish obviously :P etc)
4) I’ll still be doing my Purple Crumpet fairy summer challenge but at the end of this month I’ll also be doing The Summer Challenge that was created by Theodora and Kaki. Both girls are so nice and I talk to them all the time on twitter so when I heard of this challenge I couldn’t say no :P I have already got a few posts planned but I have yet to draw them out and…yano like start actually painting them ;) Oh and If any of ye are doing this challenge let me know!!
5) Reviews: I have so much stuff yet to review for ye! I have the tweezerman posts ready and waiting to post, I am nearly ready to post the lip balm review, I’ll post the porefessional one when I have used up the sample (to make it fair) I just have to write up one on a shampoo sample I got in Marie Claire (July issue), one on the Essence Quick dry topcoat, one on my shower gel, one on my conditioner, I still have some pixy natural skincare products to review for you too, I still have to review the Essence Nail balm and Cuticle remover. Anything else ye would like me to review?
6) Wishlist: I was thinking about a post of nail polish that has caught my eye every week or month.
7) Nail art: I have been posting a fair bit of nail art lately. All of it has tied in with the summer challenge but is there any ye would specifically like to see? Any tv shows/ cartoons/ book covers/ album art/patterns?
Also I have toyed with the idea of doing a themed week. I’ve seen a load of other bloggers doing them and they are such a good idea. Themes : wedding, birthday, christening, baby shower, anniversary etc
8) Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Even if you think it might be a bit silly just write it down. I have lodas of time to prepare posts this summer and I hope to keep them coming steadily over the year. The more suggestions I have the more I have to work with and you’ll all be seeing stuff that ye hopefully enjoy and find interesting.
Comment and let me know what you would like to see and add in any suggestions ye might have :)
sReally sorry about the delay but I have some frickin' amazing nail mail to show you later :D