04 July 2012

Beads Ink! with China Glaze Electrify

Hey all!

Today I have a review for you! Beads Ink is run by the lovely Stephanie Popp who makes the most amazing nail polish rings that I have ever come across! I am lucky enough to have two to review for you all today :D


I have to say I was so surprised with the effort Stephanie puts in to packing and sending her products. There is no fear you rings will be damaged on arrival! I received 2 rings- the one on the left is China Glaze Electrify set in antique copper plated setting and on the right is China Glaze Riveting set in gunmetal adjustable filigree setting. Stephanie has a little sticker on the back of each packet telling you the name of the polish which is such a nice addition! Especially if you just go on looks alone and want to know the polish name after :) The addition of the purple polishing pad was the icing on the cake! So handy to have.

In the pictures I'm wearing China Glaze Riveting with an accent nail of China Glaze Electrify.

First up is china glaze Electrify:

It's such a gorgeous ring. Believe it or not I actually prefer it to the polish but that's a story for another day :) My pictures do no do it justice. The ring just glitters constantly! It's like having a little disco ball on your nails. 


I think nail polish rings are such a great idea. It means you can wear your favourite polish whenever you want (without the dreaded removal process for glitter ha!) and they really brighten up plain nails which you will see in the next post


A load of indie brands are featured including Nail venturous Floam, Whimsical ideas by pam in Seuss and Cover Band sticks and stones to name a few.  I think her prices are spot on and these would make a great gift! She also makes pendants and earring too so you can go minimal with one piece or be like Mr T from the A-team and where everything in one go. It's up to you :D



**IMPORTANT!:ALL of Stephanie's items are currently ON SALE!! **

This is the exact ring I have on http://www.etsy.com/listing/100015324/nail-polish-ring-china-glaze-electrify

You can see all of Stephanie's creations on her etsy page http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadsInk?ref=top_trail

Stephanie is based in the US but also ships internationally which in my experience is so rare on etsy. Plus she is an absolute delight to talk to. You would swear you've known her for years after talking to her!

I'll show you china glaze Riveting in the next post.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products mentioned in this post were provided for review**





20 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous! I made a pendant using Electrify over Riveting... I just love both those polishes, real stand outs from the collection.
    Can't wait to see the other ring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour! it's so sparkly :D

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE electrify, and it's perfect in a polish ring! I don't own riveting yet, I think I'm missing four from the collection. That packaging looks so cute=]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to get the matte one but swatches online are so conflicting that I just didn't bother with it.

      Delete
    2. ooh I dono..Matte glitter is stomething I really wanna get into!

      Delete
  3. First off: great review ;)
    I really love the packaging, and the rings are so beautiful! I bet the Electrify ring is just like a Disco Ball, because I know how glittery it is on the nails :D I always wanted to do some rings of my own, but I never found the stuff that I need to do them :/
    Nonetheless, thanks for introducing her, I love her etsy shop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theodora!
      No problem at all :) I love her shop too :D

      Delete
  4. The ring is amazing and Electrify <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much prettier in real life!! I can't wait to wear it with other manicure's :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, how gorgeous are they?! Nail polish jewelery is so pretty. It's great that she ships to Ireland too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I had such a hard time getting Irish shipping! It's ridiculous especially as some ship to the UK? We are just next door! Sure you could nearly throw the package to us from there :P

      Delete
  6. Wow that ring looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty. I keep taking it out and putting it on :P I think I've ruined three manicure's doing it while they were still wet :D

      Delete
  7. I want your ring and your nail polishes heheheh :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha um no thanks ;) Glad you like them though :)

      Delete
  8. The ring and your nails are just beautiful! I love how your nails are matching the ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to match things :P they really help to bring out the colour in your manicure too :)

      Delete
  9. This is great; you do awesome reviews! I looooveeeee this ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! I try to be as informative as possible :)
      Me too! Way more than the stupid polish :( (I have the post on that soon too)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les