25 July 2012

Blue-ming lovely

Hey all!

Hope yer all keeping well! Today I have a barry m polish to show ye :) I needed a nice sky blue polish for nail art and this was the closet polish that I could find!

 Barry m Blueberry ice cream is a nice light sky blue polish. I could never find this in my local boots so in the end I had to order it online.

I'm surprised that I didn't have a light blue polish in my stash before I bought this  :/  Light blue is a gorgeous colour so I'm pretty excited to finally have one now :)

I used this as part of my Birthday nail art and a fair few other manicures over the past week or two.
 Application was perfect. 2 coats and you are good to go. I would recommend giving the first coat time to dry as it dragged a tiny bit on one nail. Other than that it is a lovely polish!

It's a lovely colour for spring and summer but in fairness I just wear polishes depending on the humour I'm in.  I'll probably be wearing neons during christmas...

Probably not the most unique colour in the world but the formula is very good on it so that gives it bonus points :P

Barry m go for €4.57 in boots for 10ml of polish. A pretty decent amount and a great quality polish. Although I am no longer a fan of the company, I would recommend the polish if you don't have a colour like this already :)



Cuti-CLUE-les 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, and it looks really good with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great colour isn't it? I ended up with it because I bought a set of Barry M's of ebay, but I've ended up using it loads since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would use it that often but I use it every other week! such a handy polish to have lying around

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, looks gorgeous against your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this light blue pastel baby blue color, haha. What a name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :P It's such a long name for such a little polish :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les