14 July 2012

Collective haul

Hey all!

Just a quickie to show you all some nail polish I got in the post recently! Ok so this isn't as short as I thought it would be! I just keep forgetting to post these so I decided to heap them all into one post :)

 These arrived on Wednesday:


Hannah from Polly Polish sent Barry M teal from England! I have been dying to get this polish and I had already asked a load of people from around Ireland to see if they could find it but apparently the Irish aren't allowed to have teal polish because Barry m refused to tell me anything about its whereabouts!

Sharon from Miss Green eyes sent Essence Grumpy, Essence Dopey and the Elf Concealer brush! She is just amazing. She tweeted me the last day saying she had Dopey and the brush and she didn't need them. Grumpy was a total surprise!

All of these were on my wishlist so I am so fricking excited to have them! I have already used Essence Grumpy and Barry M teal in a special manicure post that I'll pop up soon :)

Now I also made a little Beauty emporium buy about 2 weeks ago now. The free shipping in Ireland deal was ending and I had just passed all college exams so I bought myself a little present...or three :D


The price of EOS lipbalms was going up the following monday so I decided to get the 2 that I hadn't bought. EOS meidcated Tangerine and Honeysuckle Honeydew. I haven't opened them yet (I don't want them to go off) but I'll need one for college in September so I had to stock up.  On Monday I checked back again (for a snoop) and Stephanie was able to get the Summer Fruits one instock  and a duo pack of Passion fruit and strawberry sorbet!! But because of the price hike (now €6.25 each or €12 for the duo + €2 shipping) I can't justify getting them :( Oh well! Zoya paz is just so neon and gorgeous. Love it!

Then (I know it's getting worse and worse) I was browsing on my blogger feed and I noticed a new post by Noelie announcing a restock. So I decided I needed to get my hands on more polish :P


Excuse the kind of blurry picture. I have no idea why its all blurry :( But I ended up getting Smitten polish Mint Chip, Strawberry Tart (from the Nommy noms collection) and Fire and blood (from the Game of theme set, Ice and Fire). Strawberry Tart didn't come with a label but sure no harm! I know what it is :P

And last but not least (mainly because I have some more stuff coming in the post next week haha) I made an order on ASOS.



Barry M mushroom and Barry M Blueberry ice cream. I actually didn't have a brown polish in my collection which is crazy. Everyone and their mother has been going on about mushroom and how elegant it is for ages now but it never really appealed to me. I think it is perfect for meetings and whatnot when you are better off wearing a nice elegant polish. Love them both!

I think that's all :) You probably won't be shocked to hear I've been on a "no-buy" since July 3rd :P It's only been a week and a bit but I think I am doing well! I have one very special polish coming soon but that was bought before the no buy started so it's all good :)

What would ye like to see swatched first? :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. Nice bunch indeed! I'd love to see Fire & Blood swatched first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul you have there. I bought Teal today and I'm itching to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's amazing! I had it on there and it is just so smooth and easy to paint on. Love it!

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous of your Barry Ms and Snow White polishes! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :D Essence are just amazing

      Delete
  4. BOOOOOO. I totally went to three different stores to get you those eos lip balms. And you already got some. Ugh. Bish. But nice haul!! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's ok! I need back ups ;) They are far to dear now :(

      Delete
  5. Grumpy looks pretty;) nice haulin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get the mint chip nail and fire something nail polishes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on Noelie's etsy page :) There is actually a fire and Blood nail polish for sale right now http://www.etsy.com/shop/smittenpolish

      Delete
  7. Glad they arrived safely! :) I love the look of Strawberry Tart, it reminds me of homemade smoothies :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I had a smoothie now :( Damn you haha. It's gorgeous on!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les