21 July 2012

Currently Craving! 21/07/2012

Hey all!
Currently Craving! 21/07/2012



















Left: Cult Nails Deal with it
Right: A-England St George

Not much of a craving this week with some pretty amazing nail mail. I bought a fair bit this week too so that helped stem the cravings! These two have been on my radar a lot this week. In still in two minds about Deal with it. It's a gorgeous colour but some say you still have visible nail line after 3 coats even on shortish nails? That would suck for me!!!
A-England St George has always been a polish that caught my eye but I forgot about it until I came across swatches on Emma's blog . I will get this when my no buy is over because I am madly in love with the colour :)

The no buy is going pretty well so far! I bought one polish BUT it was so worth it :D I'll show ye the minute it gets here (stupid post man is so slow!) Oh and I have a swap package to show ye and my birthday present to myself which is pretty special ;)

What would ye like to see first? Swap of special?

Also let me know what ye are craving this week! It's always fun to see what catches peoples eye :D

Cuti-CLUE-les




6 comments:

  1. I have broken a no buy to get three a-england polishes from the mythicals with the £5 offer, if Saint George had been in that I'd have been encouraging you to break the no buy! I got it a month ago and have used it loads for stamping and a couple of times for a mani, I find myself staring at my hands as it is an amazing colour. I've been wanting Deal With It too, I hadn't read about visible mail though, that puts me off a bit. Well a lot actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen people with it on short nails with 2 coats and no nail line but they took them with professional lighting so it;s not accurate at all!

      Oh yeh if St george was there with Dragon then that no buy would be long gone :P

      Delete
  2. That Cult nails color is awesome. I can see why you'd hesitate with the VNL issue, but what about a similar base coat under? I got St. George and Dragon as a win from a blog giveaway, so that was super awesome!! I love these posts, it's nice to know what people are wanting. I currently want UDPP, Layla holographic polishes, and I think that's it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a catrice one that is similar so I'd definitely layer it! I'd be worried that it'd change the look of it though :P
      Wow! That's a fricking amazing prize :O They look great together.

      Delete
  3. St George is amazing, as all A Englands are, so you won't regret it when you do get it! I really want some Cult Nails ad even tried to preorder the Fairy Tale collection but there site apparently hates me and it refuses to let me buy :( I get all the way done through paypal and then it says they cant do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! The main thing that worries me with ordering cult nails is the shipping time. I'm really surprised they won't let you buy it :/ Hope you get them soon!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les