07 July 2012

Currently Craving! 7/July/2012

Hey all!
Currently Craving! 7/July/2012

I have been craving a fair bit this week. Last week's bad streak continued on this week so i have been eyeing up a few new items to add to the stash.

1) Barry M strawberry Ice cream
I have been dying to get this polish for ages but I know I don't need it.

2)Etsy- Red Rhino Productions pastel bracelet
I love this! The colours are just amazing and I leave the way they are braided together. It works out at around €20 which is a fair bit :(

3) Essence Snow white collection- Prince Charming
I know the Irish are going mad for this collection but I only like a few bits. Prince charming is a gorgeous holographic glitter topper.

4)Essence Snow white collection-Sleepy
Sleepy is such a pretty colour! It's a mixture of blue and green. Really like this one.

5)Yankee Candle- Soft Blanket
This is my favourite yankee candle! I adore the smell. It's so soothing and really relaxing. Just what I need this week to be honest. A large jar costs around €28.

6)Essence Snow white collection-Grumpy
Electric blue polish is a favourite of mine and this is just stunning! I wanted to get the Barry m retro version but Essence are far more reliable :)

7)Essence Snow white collection- Dopey
Dopey was my favourite of the lot so the name really attracted me to the polish :P Then I came across some swatches and I wanted it even more! Stunning! My favourite from the collection.

8) Ladybug nail polish holder
Last but not least is the nail polish holder. Lately I have been so clumsy and knocking everything that comes anywhere near me. This would save a lot of heartache :)

A fairly hefty list this week I'm afraid! If I had to whittle it down to 4 items I would pick the bracelet, the candle, Dopey and the ladybug holder :)

What have ye been craving this week?

Cuti-CLUE-les

Previous Cravings:




   

19 comments:

  1. OMG I want that ladybug polish holder also!! I keep looking at it, almost buying it, not, then looking at it again .. It's a vicious cycle. I may have to get it now!! I love these posts and they way you put them together is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Kaki :D I'm glad you like them! They help to stop me buying things :P

      You should definitely get one! You'd be kicking yourself if a bottle fell and broke :O

      Delete
    2. I saw this a long time ago on a nail polish blog and I've been wanting it ever since! Can you only get it online?

      Delete
    3. Yep I think Amazon is the proper place that they sell it from :)

      Delete
  2. D: Essence did a Snow White set? Ohhhh, boy. I think I may have to go hunt these down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only just came out! It is fairly amazing I have to say :D

      Delete
  3. The ladybug looks really cool. It goes right onto my wish list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm glad I'm influencing everyone :P It would be really handy though! A must have I think :D

      Delete
  4. Not only do you not need numero uno, it is actually a bit crap!! It's kinda runny and a thin colour so a bit if a waste of time. Takes a billion layers to make it come out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Really? I heard the formula was disappointing but I had no idea it was that bad! Thanks for letting me know :D x

      Delete
  5. Also agree with Kaki.... me want that lady bird thingy!! I was sat on my mum's bed today doing me nails and a nude shade (lucky it wasn't black) fell over her bed. She has no idea... ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Essence stuff is here, I got Prince Charming, Grumpy & Dopey today - you have such similar taste to me! Penneys have really nice bracelets that look a little like that one at the minute. Love Yankee Candles, I always get the little tarts so that I can change them depending on my humour ;-) Lovely post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss :) I hope they are around town when I go in! Ha I love that you got the ones I like :P
      I wanted to try the tumblers (apparently they last longer). Soft blanket is just perfect though :D x

      Delete
  7. I can't find any of the new essence stuff in Dublin at the mo :( Where can I find them?? They look so fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try the Penny's on Mary st up near the till? I know they are up there but you have to be quick :P

      Delete
  8. I really want all of the Snow White polishes! They look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I kind of want them just to have them all :P and they are so cheap!

      Delete
    2. I have no idea where to even try to get them from :(

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les