31 July 2012

Day 43 in the Summer Challenge house

Hey all!

I know I haven't done one of these in a while. I actually drafted this post a while ago so I though I might as well pop it up here instead of deleting it :)

Challenge forty three: Olympic medals 

Today I kept things fairly simple. I didn't want anything extreme incase people think I'm after losing my mind going around with medals on my nails :P

So I decided to paint on the Olympic medal colours instead with an accent nail representing the torch :)

All pictures have a basecoat of Stargazer 114 and are without a topcoat.
From left to right:

Essence GoldRush 2 coats

Esssence Rich and Pretty 2 coats

Catrice Goldfinger with stargazer 103 half moons, both 2 coats

Catrice In the bronx 2 coats

I really like Rich and Pretty and In the Bronx. All polish have a shimmer finish which I didn't expect. I think it makes them more uniform.

I prefer Goldfinger to Goldrush now that I see them side by side. Goldfinger is far brighter and the shimmer is way more noticeable.

I didn't think In the bronx would look that good on the nail but I think it turned out quite nicely!


I find Olympic inspired manisure's really hard to do because it's just not something that I find interesting! Just not my kind of thing I'm afraid.

That's pretty much it for today. Not my most inspiring post but I think it looks nice :)







Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les