21 July 2012

Feelin' (not so) Hot hot hot

Hey all!

I have a skincare post today :) I don't post these often but my favourite thing to buy, after nail polish, is skincare products! I don't wear makeup so I try my best to keep my skin as clear and as decent looking as possible :)

Recently I have been really into face masks. I went for Montagne Jeunesse Fudge Sauna in hot vanilla. I love vanilla so that sold it to me :P Plus on the top it says self heating. I was so dubious of this and just thought it was a weird marketing ploy but I threw it in the trolley anyway :P


Hot vanilla is a creamy nude coloured mask. It actually has a fudge texture and I was tempted to taste it I kid you not! I think the company guessed this would happen though...

"Warning: Natural ingredients may vary in colour. Like all toiletries, these masques are best kept out of reach of children. Avoid eyes. Test for irritancy before use. For external use only. Do not eat."

All you do is wet your face, rub on the mask and leave it there for around 15 minutes. Now the warming effect lasts about 3 seconds which was a major disappointment. I was expecting it to last the whole 15 minutes which would have been really soothing and would have added to the experience.

Even with that disappointment, I loved this mask! My pores were reduced so much it was unbelievable. My pores only became really noticeable within the last year or two. I didn't think this would make much of a difference because I tried out a fair lot of products for reducing pore's and none of them worked. And it smells so good! 

I think these cost around €1.49 here. You can get 2 masks out of each pack and they say to only use it once a week so it's a pretty good price. Especially with the results that the hot vanilla one gives :)

Oh and don't eat it...It doesn't taste nice.

Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. I used a chocolate one of these the other day - it smelled delicious, but I managed to resist the temptation to taste it lol. Hadn't occurred to me to save half the pack for another time, but there definitely was enough. Such a shame this one doesn't stay warm for longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it would be amazing if the heat stayed on for a bit. They are really great masks though. I heard about the chocolate one! It's meant to smell divine. I'll have to try it out :D

      Delete
  2. Bwahahaha did you really taste it? You're such a nut. Oh, and you threw it in the "trolley." Classic. I love when you throw in colloquial language in your posts. It makes me happy. It's "grand." Snape would approve. BTW this mask sounds interesting. I have a love/hate relationship with my skin. I try to use products to help it look more even, less red/breakouts, etc. but it hates me, so then I got to slapping on makeup to make it look nicer... But this mask sounds interesting since I've got some large pores on my nose/cheeks I'd like to disappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I get ate for taking the mickey out of you :P I'm glad you like it though haha.
      Well what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't thoroughly test each product :P
      I really like the mask I have to say. I tried a clay mask from the same brand the last night and it was just as good! really reduced my pores and they small pretty too :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les