30 July 2012

Lick-or-ish Bytch

Hey all!

Today I have a review of the indie brand Nail the B.y.t.c.h! I have recently fallen back in love with red and I have been on the lookout for a proper retro/pin up style red nail polish.



This polish is called Lick-or-ish B.y.t.c.h and it is a bright red creme. I thought this would be identical to Miss Sporty Red Tango but I think this one is a bit brighter. I'll have to do a side by side comparison though.

Application was great. Three coats with no streaking or dragging. You You could still see the nail line in certain lighting but otherwise it was perfect. Keep in mind that my nails are long enough so it is always harder to stop the tips from showing through the polish.

Lick-or-ish is actually fairly glossy on its own but I would recommend adding on a topcoat!





I do have one complaint,and it is a big one in my books. The packaging was not great at all! It did come in a padded envelope ,which is good, but there was no other packing around it. There is a fair bit of distance between Ireland and the US so this worries me. They might not have had any problems with this method but personally I would prefer a bit of bubble wrap around the polish just in case.

Other than that, I love this polish! I got a good few compliments whilst wearing it too which is always a bonus :D



 You can find more Nail The B.y.t.c.h polish on their site HERE. They go for $6 dollars each which is a great price in my book! They are all 3-free too and each bottle being 15ml in size.

If they wrapped the polish in bubble wrap or something else to protect it I would feel far better about the distance :)

Also, I have this stuck in my head now:

 Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. That red is awesome and it looks stellar on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good. And I just won this particular red polish in a giveaway, hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice!! Congrats :D You will love it!

      Delete
  3. That red is lovely on you! I'm not into indie brands too much because of the drama and pricing but $6 sounds like a steal compared to others. I'll be checking this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! some of them are really taking advantage of the whole idea. I think you'll really like this brand. Very good quality and a great price

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you :D I think this is actually the perfect red! I loved wearing it

      Delete
  5. Such a great red! It's so hard to find a real red-red, they always lean to red-orange or red-something, it looks great on you too

    I totally have that licorice whip song stuck in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! :P Such a weird song but it is so catchy!
      Thank you :) I know what you mean it really is hard to get a good one. Even though a good red polish is a staple in any stash they just don't seem to be easy to find

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les