02 July 2012

Summer nail polish tag

Hey all!

I originally saw this tag on Linzi-Lousie's blog! I think it is a really sweet idea so I thought I'd give it a go :P I'm a huge fan of her blog so please go and check that out. Here are my go-to summer polishes:
(1) Catrice Meet me at coral island
(2) Catrice Sing Hey dirty lilah
(3) Catrice Heavy Metalilac


 (4) Barry M Berry Ice Cream
(5) Essence special effects toppers in Hello Holo
(6) Essence Special Effects toppers in Circus confetti


(7) Models Own Hedonist
(8) Essence Sparkling Water lily
(9) China Glaze Riveting
(10) Illamasqua Monogamous

You'll notice that a lot of these featured in my Disappearing nail polish tag HERE. I tried to get a mix of colours and finishes because I do like to mix it up a bit. These will all feature on my nails throughout the summer (and probably into winter). 

Again I really hope ye give this tag a go! It's a great way of finding new polish and it's fun to see what polish you automatically go for :)

What's your go-to summer polish?

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. OOoooh, Berry Ice Cream is so pretty! I love those bubble gum pinks. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite polishes ever! plus the quality is amazing :D

      Delete
  2. Hot pink is the only go to polish I've ever had in the summer and I only wear it on my toes, because my nail polish obsession started fairly recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never wear hot pink on my fingers but it'd look amazing on toes in the summer

      Delete
  3. You always have the funnest little nail polish tags! I love reading to see what you have chosen! I would try this tag, but I don't think I really have any go-to polishes for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I just picked the ones I think I'll wear :D

      Delete
  4. Ooohhh my eyes went (O.O) when I saw your Essence special effects toppers in Hello Holo and Essence Special Effects toppers in Circus confetti. :)

    My go to summer polish are usually glitter polishes or any brand to give me that sparkle under the sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello holo is stunning in person but it is so hard to capture on camera :(

      Delete
  5. Awhh thanks you for the lovely words hun! Arghh I want that Models Own one so much it hurts :-( hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother at all :D I love the models own one! Definitely unique to any other polish I have seen :)

      Delete
  6. Great post. Lovely choices of polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :D So happy you liked it :D x

      Delete
  7. This summer so far my go to has been Essie Bikini So Teeny, though other summers it's been something in the coral family. I seem to recall wearing ChG Flip Flop Fantasy on my toes for most of one whole summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! in fairness I don't blame you :P That colour is just amazing :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les