17 July 2012

TheKaki Challenge-Beach

Hey all!

First up: Thank you all for your kind words on my Barry M post! It means so much to me that ye took the time to comment and tell me your experiences with certain brands. I really appreciate it :) xx

I know I have been slack with the challenge posts. I have actually been doing them but some took far longer than I had expected so I'm posting a bit late. I doubt ye mind but I thought I would clear things up.

Fairly simple :) I like it though! I only used acrylic paint for this one as I had planned on making it fairly detailed but I really like it plain :) Something you could wear to the beach and still keep it on for a while after without people thinking yer a bit odd :P

I have nail polish in these exact colours so I will wear this manicure again even though I am not the worlds biggest french manicure fan.


I still have to start my Favourite Summer Memory manicure but I have a plan for it. It's really hard to get motivated sometimes but I have the 2 challenges after this done so I will be (sort of) on track. I'm wrecked tired now (it's 11.50pm here) but I have so many posts to write up for ye so I said I might as well pop this one in now.

So any news for me? :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it, super pretty! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but beautiful!
    It really looks like beach looked from sky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too :D I'm really happy with the way it turned out

      Delete
  3. I love this. Super cute and you can wear it anywhere. I've been doing the challenges a bit out of order with my move, so I was ahead, and now I'm behind. Gah! Oh well, it'll all get sorted out in the end, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ahead at the start. Now I'm just lost :)
      Thanks :) I'm glad I kept it simple

      Delete
  4. Such a great funky! I need to try the double funky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeh, you would be amazing at it!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les