07 July 2012

TheKaki Summer Challenge- Palm tree

Hey all,

I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot today was challenge day. I had the post I was going to do picked out but I never got around to typing it up. This week has been quite awful for me. I am so stressed out and my nails have been naked all week :(
This is my Hawaiian sunset manicure that I posted a while back but I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.

I remeber I was doing a module at college and I wore this for 8 days with no chipping and barely there tip wear. I was very proud of this :)

Here is the original post 


I also just remembered that I forgot to post my Currently Craving post. I'll have that up late on today.
I Hope you all had a good week :)

Cuti-CLUE-les


12 comments:

  1. Aw no hope the next week is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful :)

    Your so talented!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to practice my gradient a bit :)

      Delete
  3. I think this is one of the first manis of yours that I remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful! Great job :)
    Hope you're nails looking so beautiful helps destress you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish! They are actually naked at the moment :(

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love it. This is new for me, you must have posted it before I started following you. Anyway, I hope this week is better for you!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh this was one of my first nail art posts :D
      Thanks Kaki :) x

      Delete
  6. No problem, next week SHOULD be good week for you!
    I love your mani here too, especially the shade of clouds look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chiro! I remember spending ages on it so I'm glad it looks ok :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les