03 July 2012

TheKaki Summer Challenge- Yogi Bear picnic

Hey all!

Day two of this challenge is a picnic theme. I wanted to do this for the Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge but I had no time so I kept the idea for today's manicure.

 I'm starting to see a bit of a trend in my choice of nail art.. :P Anyway Yogi Bears "Pic-a-nic basket" was my choice for this challenge. I kept it  simple compared to my original plans. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

I used a base of Catrice Sold out forever (new version) and added in the details with acrylic paint.
Oh and today is also the "Polish Days" Jelly sandwich event. I'll have my post up later on (there's a set time we have to publish our post at)

Cuti-CLUE-les

27 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I almost did Yogi bear. I got halfway through it and scrapped it. Wayyyyy too much detail for my itty bitty nails. But I got something else that hopefully will turn out well and won't give anyone nightmares. =P My fav line = Hey Boo Boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I love that TheKaki has it's own label. Awesome!

      Delete
    2. haha of course :P

      I tried to draw boo boo but I could not do it on paper never mind on my nails :P

      Delete
  2. super cute! your nails always take me back lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!

    Lovely desgin :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi, he looks so cute! As always, you have great ideas!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute I really like that you did something outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so great on such a lovely character-related nail design...it really blows up my mind O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's so sweet :) thank you!x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les