18 August 2012

Currently Craving 18/August/2012

Hey all!

Currently Craving 18/August/2012



Major cravings this week! Since college is starting up again soon I now have no money to spend on any treats :(

I love graffiti and tattoo styles and these are just perfect for me! I personally wouldn't wear nail strips as full manicures but they would make the best accent nails!

I have been  dying to buy this since the Pampering treatment. I love the colours and the shimmer. It's just the perfect starter (mini) palette for me! Especially since the are cruelty free.

Well you can't put on make-up without brushes :P These are dear but they are suitable for vegans which is a major bonus point. Plus everyone raves about the quality so they will last me forever. I like the colours too :D Also comes in a travel size but I *need* the full size.

I'm still on the fence about this one. There was a tiny little sample in Glamour magazine the last day and I loved it. I tried to get a sample vial but I can't find them anywhere. It's a gorgeous perfume but I didn't find it long lasting which is a pain.

I haven't had the best of luck with China Glaze formula but they do have some gorgeous colours. I'm not overly keen on the rest of this collection but Kalahari kiss is such a unique colour.

What have ye been craving recently?  I know it's only August but jeez I'm dreading Christmas! Hate not having money to get presents for people :(

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I've been craving the Sigma Mrs. Bunny set too! AHHH I WANT SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so gorgeous isn't it! Plus it comes in a little container to keep them safe :D

      Delete
  2. Can I tell you a secret? I've some Christmas presents bought already. I always seem to be broke coming up to it and I get present-buying addiction, I want to buy everything for everyone! I actually love China Glaze's formula, but I mainly have their dark polishes apart from For Audrey. I love that perfume x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 'm not even joking, If I had money I'd have the majority of them bought too! Saves so much hassle in December!
      I'm dying to get the perfume! It reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it x

      Delete
  3. I'm going to a shop to try that perfume. I really want a stamping kit, smaller brushes for nail art, Essence Peel off base coat, and Orly Sunglasses at Night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to get a stamping kit but I'm not sure if I would ever use it :P

      Delete
  4. Not to rub it in, but I have kalahari kiss :p It is lovely, definitely worth lusting after...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is too! It'd be an amazing base coat for nail art and even on it's own it's gorgeous

      Delete
  5. Also not to rub it in, I have the Sigma Mrs. Bunny set and it's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I knew it would be :P I never hear a bad word about them!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les