25 August 2012

Currently Craving 25/August/2012

Hey all!

I have a fairly long list today!
Currently Craving 25/August/2012

1) Pixy Vanilla Mud scrubs
I just finished my first pack of these the last day and I love them! I was about to buy more last night along with the other Pixy bits mentioned but I have to buy more college folders and books so I had to restrain
 myself :( I still have a few of the limes ones left to keep me going
€4.99

2) Witch skin clearing primer
My skin has decided that the week before college is always the best time to break out.
I think this would be great to use in the morning and hopefully it would keep me shine free all day.
Can't find a place to buy it though :/

3)Essence Wanna say hello?
This is the old bottle but they have released this shade in the new ugly bottles. I will definitely pick this one up. It's a gorgeous deep brown polish. Not excrement brown like China Glaze Mahogany Magic. Sophisticated brown :P
€1.79

4) Pixy Magnolia and Jasmine bath oil
I like the fact that this moisturizes your skin. I love their bath bombs as they leave my skin so soft afterwards so I have high hopes for this! Plus the bottle would last for ages.
€8.99

5) Essence Can't Cheat on me
Gutted my shop didn't have this in stock before they discontinued it. It's stunning! Check it out on google images :)
Discontinued

6) Essence you belong to me
Again another discontinued polish. Essence are making a huge mistake by getting rid of their dupes. This is the spit of China Glaze For Audrey which I'm keen on but not €10 keen on :P
Discontinued

7) Witch Blemish stick
This one would be a lifesaver for my bag! It's a handy little tube that you can throw in your bag without taking up much space. I've heard rave reviews about it too but my skin is fickle ;) (btw love the word fickle thanks to Harry Potter)
Boots £2.89

8)Pixy Tough love soap block
I already know Pixy soap is amazing. I love my mango one but it's nearly gone now. I think this one has the nicest ingredients and I like the sound of it :)
€3.99

Yeh it's a long list but I can't get hold of half the stuff so it's not too bad :P They are all pretty basic items though. I'm going to get the blemish stick when I'm in boots next (love boots points!!)  but the don't sell the primer which is an awful shame :(

What have ye been craving this week?

Cuti-CLUE-les

17 comments:

  1. Aww you belong to me is a gorgeous shade, such a pity it's discontinued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? They have gotten rid of pretty much all of their amazing shades :(

      Delete
  2. China Glaze is €10?! That's nuts! It's usually around $5 in shops here but is also only $2.99 on transdesign.com if you are ever wanting to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Transdesign shipping can be awful though :( I placed an order with them and the shipping was double the cost of the polish order :P

      Delete
  3. I'm gutted Essence are discontinuing so many nice shades. I've been looking to stock up on Blue Addicted before its gone. I must keep an eye out for the Witch blemish stick too, I'm always on the look out for something that makes spots go away.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the origins one is great for blemishes but it is really expensive!

      Delete
  4. Cannot believe Essence are discontinuing so many of there best selling shades!! what a foolish mistake!:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I don't think they even realize how amazing those shades are!

      Delete
  5. I had a look for You Belong To Me, can't find it anywhere. I'd been using it instead of For Audrey because I didn't want to waste the expensive one! The price of China Glaze and OPI over here is sickening. Not impressed with Essence at all, the only thing I can think of is that maybe they'll stagger the release of new stuff, maybe add some old ones back in after a few months with different names? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same. That's more Catrice style than Essence though :( I hope they cop on and bring it back under a new name but I doubt it :( x

      Delete
  6. I love Essence polishes!! There hard to come by where I am in the U.S. It's funny how we want things from other areas of the world.... Wow, I'm just learning how expensive China Glaze and OPI is in Europe, but you guys have great brands there like Catrice, P2, Anny, and Barry M, we can't get them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... they're hard to come by...

      Delete
    2. We can't get P2 here or Anny (never heard of that one before!) yeh china glaze is fierce dear altogether but some of them are worth it. I haven't actually bought any OPI yet

      Delete
  7. I managed to nab Wanna Say Hello last week for 55p as the shop was getting rid of the old bottles (they'd hardly any left)it's lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great buy! I've seen swatches of it and it is amazing. It'll look great with your skintone too x

      Delete
  8. Ice cream. haha I have tons of polishes now in my wishlist that I need to update before I forget them! A lot of Essence polishes, tons of pretty swatches going around and I keep thinking - that one is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had ben and jerrys vermonster. It's gorgeous!!!

      I'm not keen on a lot of the new essence ones. I have a few names jotted down and I'll see what they are like in person (I'll probably buy a load of them :P )

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les