19 August 2012

EOS is the balm!

Hey all!

See what I did there with the title? Because they are amazing and they sell lipbalm? Comedy genius right here! :P

I'm finally getting around to writing up my EOS lipbalm review! I've been using the same one for over 2 months now so I think I can give a half decent review on it :)
 So here is my beat up lipbalm. I mentioned in my July Favourites post that my dog ate it so do not worry! Your balm will not turn out like this after a couple of weeks :P  I tried out the Lemon Drop lipbalm first mainly becuase it has SPF 15 in it. It has a bright yellow packaging (way brighter than my picture) with "EOS" inscribed on the top and bottom. I like the fact that you have to twist the lid to open it up. I find those pull off plastic lids always crack in half or slide off in my bag.  It clicks in place when you close it. When I'm bored I spend ages just clicking the lid shut which drives people mental but it's so addicting!
The lipbalm itself is a pale yellow and smells just gorgeous! It has a fresh lemon scent. Sweet but not overpowering in any way. The smell only sticks on your lips for a few minutes so it shouldn't put you off buying it. I find a little goes a long way . I have really dry lips that crack constantly but it keeps my lips so moisturized and smooth. They aren't the stickiest of lipbalms which I like. My hair always got stuck in my carmex lipbalm and it drove me demented altogether!

Overall verdict? I love them! The last for ages and they smell so fresh and lovely. They are really moisturizing They don't leave your lips really glossy like carmex so men and women can use them without feeling self-conscious about the shine. I still have a good month of use left in mine so they really do last a while. One big negative for me is the price! They are only available on the Beauty Emporium for an eye-watering €6.25 + shipping which is a bit ridiculous for a lipbalm. I really wanted the summer fruits and passion fruit ones but no luck getting them so far.

Have you tried EOS lipbalms? Which is your favourite?

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. I like the lemon and the strawberry! The strawberry is the smoothest of the 3 that I have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have the strawberry one but I haven't tried it yet! It's smells divine though :D

      Delete
  2. I just finished the medicated tangerine and loved it. I really want to try the lemon next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick it up! it really is amazing. I have the medicated on but it's still in the packet. I really love the idea behind it though

      Delete
  3. My friend just brought me back the summer fruits one from Florida as we don't have it in the UK I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have it either! I have to get mine online :( but they are brilliant lipbalms

      Delete
  4. I love the mint one, it tingles! I really want some more too but the price is a little bit mad. It's about the same as it is on the EOS site tho, 3 lipbalms and shipping comes to over 20 euro, same as on Beauty Emporium, the price of US shipping to Ireland... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's mental isn't it? I got mine on Beauty Emporium before the price went up and she had free shipping. They are great balms but I'm not paying over €7 for one!

      Delete
  5. Love the cheesy title and who can blame your dog for thinking it's a toy! I have one of these two and they're very nice, but I definitely bought it cause of how it looks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mawh thanks :D I like the packaging but the smell is what got me. The nicer it is the more I want (pretty much explains why I have so many of them)

      Delete
  6. I LOVE EOS balms and the lemon is definitely my favorite! It's so satifying using it up because you get to see the dome shape get smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean! I rarely use up a lipbalm so getting to the end of this really shows how much I love using them!

      Delete
  7. I love my EOS Lip Balm. I have Sweet Mint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I haven't opened it yet but I've heard good things about it :)

      Delete
  8. Oh I hate it when my hair gets stuck in my lipbalm too, it's seriously irratating!

    I will have to try these out one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great lipbalms. They leave your lips so soft :)

      Delete
  9. Lemon Drop is the flavour I have too! I love mine, I use it every night x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really got my lips back into shape! one of the best lipbalms that I have ever tried

      Delete
  10. I love these lipbalms, too! They're perfect under lipsticks. I like the honeydew and the strawberry ones. Rofl at your dog. My cats think they're toys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry one smells so good! I think that's the worse thing about their shape :P Animals love it!

      Delete
  11. I love my EOS lipbalms so much :D I have to get the lemon one soon, I love lemon! and omg, haha =))) I love to click the lid shut too :D It's fun! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like tapping your nails on a desk! I love doing it so much :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les