04 August 2012

It's a me....Cuti-CLUE-les!

Hey all!

I have a double guest post going on this week so I'd love it if you all checked them and and showed the other ladies some love.

First up, Hannah from Polly Polish asked some bloggers to keep her blog active while she was away on holiday. I decided on some nail art featuring Yoshi and Toad from Super Mario!


Have a read of that post HERE!

Today I am featured on Caitlin's Creative Cornor  and surprise surprise it is also Mario themed BUT it is a more user friendly version inspired by Yoshi's eggs and the character colours :P


Have a read of that post HERE!

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. Love the Mario themed manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! I really love doing them. So much fun

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! I am really proud of both of them x

      Delete
  3. The first picture looks really good! Did you do something different than usual?

    Love both these nails, and your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I just think we had a bit of sun that day :)
      Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. These are so adorable!! Love Mario and the crew :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer!! Me too :D x

      Delete
  5. These are adorable, my fav game when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still my favourite game :P Thank you!

      Delete
  6. These are both fab! Off to have a read of the posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, your very talented! Both look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tishana! I'm really happy with how they turned out :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les