23 August 2012

What's black, white and red all over?

Hey all!

So tired writing this post so I hope it makes sense :P I just starting thinking about college again today and and how I have to think of a nice manicure to wear on my first week back so I have something to keep me occupied. I like college and learning (nerd) but my class stick with their own group of people so it can get a bit boring.

Here's a blast from the past ie about 6 months ago before I started the blog. I remember doing the mani like it was yesterday because it took AGES. I had to wear this for 8 days so I knew I wanted something that would look interesting.

The red is miss sporty red tango, the black is Catrice I wear my sunglasses at night and the white is a kiss striper. I freehand the half moons because I cannot find those hole reinforcement stickers anywhere.

This lasted the whole 8 days without tip wear or chips!


 I really love these nails but they would look woeful on the little short nails I have now :P I wasted hours looking for manicures on google that included red, black and white before I decided to just do it this way. Considering my knowledge of nail art back then I am damn proud of this manicure!

What is your favourite colour combination?

Cuti-CLUE-les

18 comments:

  1. Totally awesome mani!! I love the bold colors and design. Your nails were soooo long. I don't think I could ever grow mine out that long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I kind of miss them! nail art was far nicer on long nails.
      Thanks Kaki :D x

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Like, AHMAYZING! I can't stop looking at them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! That's so nice to hear :D I really want to do it again with neon polish or something :P xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!! You know, I actually found the circle reinforcers at a local dollar store! Do you have a dollar store around ya? I would check there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope we have a €2 shop but they didn't have them! I thought they would be really easy to get? it's mental!

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. These look great! Very bold but elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Hopefully I can do them a bit neater next time :P

      Delete
  5. Those stripes make you nails look super long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a great effect! they were fairly long at that stage but it really enhances the look :D

      Delete
  6. this is really nice! i think the stripes can make nails/fingers slimmer too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the hole reinforcer things but they were in a big back-to-school pack with loads of other stuff, I haven't seen them on their own! Wow, your nails were so long here, they must be so strong, mine wouldn't last 8 hours at that length! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually fairly strong. My thumbs always take the brunt of the damage for some reason. Always random breakage with no reason behind it! x

      Delete
  8. You should be proud of this, it's awesome! Really love this and that's why I'll try to recreate it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it but my nails are far too short to do it again for another while :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les