01 September 2012

August Favourites 2012

Hey all!


I am so sad that it's already the end of August :( I start back at college on Monday and I still have a tonne of things to sort out.I have a few unusual favourites this month :PI'll jump right in to it ;)

First up is skincare. I have been using the Montagne Jeunesse Apricot scrub for the past few weeks and it is amazing! It left my face so soft and smooth. Smells nice enough too! I'm not sure if I would buy it again because I think the Pixy Almond milk face scrub works better but I'm not 100% on that yet.

The Body Shop is fast becoming a favourite of mine. The smell of this is so good! I love minty scents and this one is a delight. Not too strong though which is always nice. It leaves my feet soft and refreshed. It's going to be amazing to have this after a long day at college.

I'm not sure if this is still available but the Amazon forest brazil nut and vanilla body butter from Boots smells soooo good in the jar. On the skin you can definitely get the nutty scent more so than the vanilla which is a bit of a shame but it's a nice butter. The smell lasts for ages and it leaves my skin nice and smooth. It's a lot thicker than the Body shop one which is annoying but it does a great job for half the price.


There was supposed to be a bit of tinfoil in with this picture too that you can see in the collective picture at the start but no harm. I love these cotton pleats. They are so easy to work with and you can peel off the layers so you can get a good few uses out of each pleat. These are great for the foil method to take off glitter polish.
I think American girls will know this Perfume! It's by an Italian brand called Aquolina and the perfume is called Pink Sugar. I bought this at the start of the Summer and I have used it here and there but I really loved it this month. It's a really warm, sweet scent. In the bottle it smells like liquorice but when you spray it you get a gorgeous mix of vanilla and caramel and loads of other scents. I adore this perfume! Cannot recommend it enough. Spray it on and walk around for a while. It's phenomenal.
Finally, my polish favourites! I used Essence Circus Confetti in a very special (to me) manicure and it was so perfect. It really sparkled throughout the day and I ended up leaving it on for a few days . You only need one coat to get a gorgeous mix of glitter colours and sizes. It's the perfect glitter.
Essence Iced Strawberry cream is one I actually haven't worn before. I was really craving a nice neutral colour for a pedicure and this was just perfect. It's a lovely pale pink that's like your nails but better!

That's it for my August favourites. Can't believe how quickly this month flew by.  It's really hard to pick a favourite monthly polish by the way :P  Let me know if ye have tried any of these products or if ye have any recommendations!

Cuti-CLUE-les




10 comments:

  1. I can't use that Montagne J(oh whatever!) face mask. It literally makes my skin feel like it's on fire. Shame 'cos they do some awesome masks, and their pore strips are amazing, but that mask hates me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's a shame :( You should try out the pixy one. It works far better and it smells nicer :P

      Delete
  2. Love the look of those polishes, and that perfume sounds amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to try the perfume!The scent lasts all day!

      Delete
  3. You should check out PVA glue as a base coat for glitter polishes, it's supposed to be amazing for removing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that but I'd be worried it would damage my nails.

      Delete
  4. I have a different apricot scrub that I love and use faithfully every day. Those polishes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the polishes. The glitter one is amazing and s versatile! I couldn't use a scrub everyday, it would destroy my skin :(

      Delete
  5. I can't believe it's a month since your July favourites! I love Montagne Jeunesse masks, they have a lovely hair one too that's brilliant. Dying to smell that perfume! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eyeing up that hair mask but I didn't think it would be much cop. Must igve it a go now and see how it is. x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les