02 September 2012

Baby blues...

Hey all!

Sorry for the sporadic posting. My internet only lets me on for 5 seconds at a time before cutting off so it takes a fair while to write up a post and add in pictures (fairly important on a nail polish blog :P ) I had planned on showing some nail art but I can't get the pictures up so change of plan!

This is the base I used for some nail art :) I have on 2 coats of Barry m Blueberry ice cream and 3 coats of Barry m Pink Flamingo as an accent nail.

It's a weird combination I know but it was for a baby themed manicure and these colours are perfect! The pink actually got covered up with nail art in the end so it was a waste of time but at least I got a decent manicure out of it :P

I'm not sure if I would put these exact two polishes together again. Maybe the other way around with the blue as an accent? I'm not sure...

Formula on both polishes was decent. I knew pink flamingo would need 3 coats from experience but it was perfect in 3 coats so it's not the worst.

Pink Flamingo was actually my favourite polish but I've kind of moved away from it know. It's a nice colour but I'm not really drawn to it anymore. It'll probably be a pedicure polish in the future ;)

Both polishes cost €4.57 which is a bit steep but they are well worth it if you don't have similar colours. Blueberry ice cream is a staple polish for nail art. You can easily get away with one coat. I've never had a problem with Barry m polish chipping either but I generally need 3 coats to get them opaque.


Hopefully I'll have my internet fixed soon! I have a few little bits of nail art to post up. I won't be posting as often now I'm heading back to college but I hope to have at least 2-3 posts a week at the very least.

Cuti-CLUE-les


12 comments:

  1. I actually really like these two colours together! I think the blue as an accent would look really good too. I wish it was easier to get a hold of Barry M in Canada, I really like Pink Flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a pain :( It's a gorgeous pink. Hopefully they'll start selling over there soon :)

      Delete
  2. You have such beautiful nails :) Love these colours together! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D They are all short now though :/

      Delete
  3. These two are really nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this colors together!! Can't wait to see the Nail Art you did on those ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about the nail art :D

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see the nail art too! I love that blue, I need another bottle, mine's gone awful gloopy :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's annoying :( My stargazer polishes have gone gloopy too. I still use them but it's fairly hard to control them :/ x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les