09 September 2012

Currently Craving 09/September/2012

Currently Craving 09/September/2012


1) Catrice Oh My Goldness nail polish
This is the most stunning gold polish I have ever seen. In person this polish will blow your socks off.
This is one of their new releases and it's part of the permanent line. So in love with this polish!
Penny's €2.79

2) Eos alice in wonderland limited edition set
I love my EOS lipbalms. Sharon from http://miss-greeneyes.blogspot.ie/ pointed this set out to me on twitter and now I need it. The three scents are blueberry potion,sweet vanilla nonsense and watermelon wonderland. It's a limited edition set though so that's a major let down :(
Around $26 not including shipping on Amazon

3)OPI every month is Oktoberfest nail polish
I think this is the only polish I really want from the OPI Germany collection. Not a huge fan of purple but this polish is amazing. Swatches seem pretty consistent too.
€16

4)Essie Fiji nail polish
I'm not Essie's biggest fan in fairness but I think this colour is beautiful and I'd get  a fair bit of wear out of it. It's nice and simple and it would be great in nail art too.
Around €14 in boots

5) Models Own Emerald Black nail polish
Again I'm not the biggest models own fan just because they are a bit too dear for me but Emerald Black is a pretty gorgeous polish. It's a mixture of Black and emerald green polish Seriously check out the swatches for this because it's so pretty. Black is always a good polish to have in your stash too ;)
€7.11 on Asos

Not the biggest list week but I have been really wanting all 5 items. I was going to buy emerald black on Asos but I decided to check my local Boots first (to use my boots points) but they don't sell this shade :( 
I'm struggling to pick a polish to where at the moment. I had a gorgeous manicure on last week and it's going to be hard to beat it!!

What have ye been craving?  

Cuti-CLUE-les

11 comments:

  1. I want those EOS balms too they sound divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just? Ugh seriously have to get them x

      Delete
  2. I want the EOS too! :( Emerald Black is on Littlewoods too, e7. Every 11 cents helps :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn right it does! That's 11 cent towards the essence polish ;) x

      Delete
  3. I have a couple friends who are on the lookout for those EOS in the Target stores for me! Just asked them yesterday as soon as I saw them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I seriously do not blame you! They have the cutest packaging and they are really the best lipbalms I have tried so far

      Delete
    2. One found them for me and I am soooo excited to try them!!

      Delete
  4. Those EOS balms look incredible! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scents they picked for this set are perfect!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, those EOS lip balms sound so good!! :D And you need that Catrice polish in your life, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to get it! it's such a stunning polish and so eye-catching! I love the sound of the new lipbalms.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les