24 September 2012

Wanna play footsy?

Hey all!

September is always the busiest month for me. My legs and feet always  take a proper battering so I was delighted to try out The Body shops Peppermint cooling foot lotion and spray. Don't worry there won't be any yucky foot pictures :P By the way the red and white stripey things are my socks :D I'm trying to take more interesting pictures but I think it's a fail so far :P



I have used both of these after some really long walking tours ie field trips so I feel fairly happy reviewing them now . First up is the Peppermint cooling foot lotion...


 I haven't really tried foot lotions before. I normally just throw on whatever body lotion I have an leave it at that. The Body Shop Pepper cooling foot lotion smells gorgeous! It has peppermint oil in it which smells really fresh and invigorating making it perfect for using on your tooties after a long day. It really does cool you down and leaves your feet feeling nice and fresh even after tramping through mud and other lovely things you might find in fields.


A little goes a long way as you can tell from the little swatch above. It's not overly thick which I like. I use it before I go to be bed so it has enough time to sink in. You can definitely smell the peppermint but it's nice and sweet and not at all overwhelming.  Plus the 250ml bottle goes a long way.

Next up is The Body Shop peppermint cooling foot spray. The peppermint smell is just as strong as the lotion. This little 100ml bottle is slim and easy to keep in your back to freshen up during the day. This is more of an instant refresh  than the lotion because it's a spray. It is soooo incredibly soothing. I am a huge fan of this I have to say. It's almost icy cold when it goes on. It leaves a tingly feeling on your skin but that goes away after a minute. Highly recommend this one!

The Body shop peppermint cooling foot lotion retails for around €13.95 while the foot spray retails for around €8.95. The Body Shop is cruelty free which is added incentive to pop in and have a gander at all their products. Plus if you are lucky enough to live in the UK their website often has amazing deals going on.

Do you bother with foot products? I know some people cannot stand feet but they get such a beating every single day it's really in your best interest to look after them :) You have to rely on them to keep you going for the rest of your life.

Cuti-CLUE-les
.
**Products were provided for review**

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of these two products, so yes, I do bother with foot products. It's so nice to have a foot spa after a long day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably one of the most enjoyable ways to relax :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les