26 September 2012

You belong to me!

Hey all,

 Essence you belong to me. Another discontinued polish by Essence and of course it's one of the polishes everyone loves! Makes sense to discontinue it right? Yeh that confuses me too :P
I was lucky enough to get a really friendly polish lover on another forum to pick one up for me (it was half price too which made it even better)
As you can see I'm still on shorties. I honestly cannot deal with long nails at the moment so I think they are staying like this for a few more weeks at least. They are a fair bit harder to polish though! that bugs the hell out of me but what can you do :) Also please excuse the little black mark on the side of my ring finger. Pen ink stains nail polish so badly!
 Here I have on 2 coats ( I think) of Essence you belong to me. I had to put on seche vite because I was up way to late and I knew they would smudge if I didn't :P  It's such a light and delicate blue. There is some blue shimmer in it which gives it a nice change in certain lighting.

Now I know yer going to be thinking "Sure what's the point of seeing a polish I can't buy?" Well this is the famous China Glaze for Audrey dupe! Is it worth the hype? It's a gorgeous colour for sure but I think I would prefer it as a plain creme. I just prefer that kind of finish.  It was easy to apply though and it lasted the full week without chips.

The new essence polishes have been pretty crap so far :( It's really annoyed a lot of people (mainly bloggers obviously haha) that they discontinued some amazing dupes. I am hoping they are working on some even  better dupes of even better and dearer polishes :P I have faith in you Essence! don't let me down for the love of God!!!

What do ye think of this dupe? do ye prefer to buy the real deal or is a dupe just as good?

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour. Such a shame it has been discontinued. :( I love dupes, especially when I can't afford the more expensive version. Your short nails are fab btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :D i know I'm the same I always really want the dearest polish :P

      Delete
  2. Very cute colour and your nails still look long to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have "For Audrey" and I am pretty much obsessed with it. It's such a gorgeous color, but this one looks just as good! For the sake of my wallet, I'll pick the dupe if it's cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! plus it means you can buy more polish and not feel bad about it ;)

      Delete
  4. I have this one and it's really gorgeous! And I think dupes are just as good as the real deal, but often waaaaaay cheaper and easier to get :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! plus you enjoy them more because they are cheaper and easier to get hold off :P

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of the new ones so I can't comment on that, but I love this color, especially on you! PLUS I love your shorties. I think it's funny you think of those as short because my nail beds are sooooooo short that it takes me weeks to get to your current length and it's all free edge! haha Ignore me, I'm just a jealous woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's ok I'm so used to having super long nails that it's so weird having only a little bit of tip :P I think shorter nails are great though. I don't feeling as obnoxious going around with neon bright nails when they are teeny tiny ;)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les