17 October 2012

Cutie-cle oil

Hey all!

Today's topic is cuticle oils. I think they are awful handy but it is really hard to find one that A) works! and B) doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I have a few products that I use to keep me looking half decent so I thought I'd do a little post on them. I've already mentioned the Pixy Aloe rescue gel so today I'll  be talking about the Cutie-cle oil by Never Naked Nails.

The oil itself is made up of Avocado oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil,  sweet almond oil and olive squalene oil. They all sound pretty good to me and they work really well on my cuticle. I have really dry cuticles that always end up being bitten, torn and picked at until there is nothing left. Yeh it's nasty but that's what happens! I love the fact that this is a roller ball. It's realy easy to apply and the oil doesn't spill everywhere. There isn't a smell which is good and it sinks in  really quickly. One quick swipe and you have the right amount of oil to soften your cuticles without leaving them greasy.

**EDIT** link to buy the oil here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NeverNakedNails

I think this is a great one for keeping your cuticles looking good and healthy. It's slim enough to keep in your bag and the roller ball makes sure that the oil doesn't spill out and ruin anything.

What do ye use to keep your cuticles happy and healthy?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**


14 comments:

  1. I've a few different products on the go at the moment. I keep 365 days of color pumpkin patch cutice oil (which I recently did a post on) in my work jacket, it's like the above but with a gorgeous autumnul scent. In my handbag I keep Rainbow Honey's Sakura Matsuri which is more of a balm but it's in a little lipstick like twist up tube and has the yummiest sweetest scent. Slightly more heavy duty is my lemon cuticle butter from burts bees which I keep by my bed and put on quite thick at night. (Sorry for the uber long comment) lol xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I love long comments :D I'd be the same as you. I have a load of different products in random places :P They all have their own little purpose so it's well worth having them around.

      Delete
  2. Ooh this sounds good, I love the fact it's a rollerball :) I use Lush Lemony Flutter but I really want to try Burt's Bee's Lemon Cuticle Butter :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful handy :) You can really focus on the areas you want. I've heard good things about both. Its good to switch them about too so your skin doesn't grow accustom to one :)

      Delete
  3. I use a couple of different things. I keep a tub of "Hoofer's Choice" cream in my purse (totally bought it for the sole reason that it was cheap) and at night I put on California Mango "Mango Mend" balm. It's more like a jelly, but it smells amazing and is nice to wear overnight. I really like that this one is a rollerball! Definitely great for on-the-go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh that mango one sounds amazing! I always use a heavier cream at night :) It's the only time I know it'll have time to work without me fidgeting :P

      Delete
  4. I use the Badger Balm Cuticle Care,.. it's a balm that comes in a little tin but melts into more like an oil when you warm it on your finger... it softens my cuticles and smells nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's mental!!! I've heard of the brand but I didn't know anything about the product.

      Delete
  5. Sounds good!
    I'm using one of Koh now but i wpn't rebuy it because of the price. So I'm looking for new ones to use:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Even if the product is amazing, if it is too dear I'd sooner look for an alternative :)

      Delete
  6. This looks great! I haven't been able to find a good cuticle oil for sooo long, I'll have to see if I can hunt this down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try :) Let me know what you think if you get it

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It's on her etsy page here http://www.etsy.com/shop/NeverNakedNails

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les