11 October 2012

Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE polish- Promo

Hey all!

I'm not one to post a load of press releases and I hate twilight but this is pretty special! Essence are releasing another LE set with Twilight for the new film. These are scheduled for release from November- December. Thankfully there are only 4 polishes in this collection so they should be fairly handy to pick up.
(3) Essence Breaking Dawn A piece of forever
(2) Essence Breaking Dawn Alice had a vision-Again

 A piece of forever is described as a "shiny Gold".              Alice had a vision-Again is a " dark and dramatic purple"

(1) Essence Breaking Dawn  Jacob's Protection
(4) Essence Breaking Dawn Edward's love
 Jacob's protection is a "mystical night blue"                             While Edward's love is a "seductive black"

I really like the look of these. Not even the fact that they are twilight based and have awful stupid names will put me off. I hope to pick up   "Edward's love" (black with glitter I think), "Jacob's protection"(blue) and "a piece of  forever" (gold). I'm not a fan of purple but if the swatches look good then I'd consider getting that too. On promo pictures alone it's not something I would gravitate towards. Each polish will cost €2.49 so they are a bit cheaper than Catrice but a bit more expensive than regular Essence :P

Have any of these caught yer eye?

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have to admit I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the stands

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've seen of these... I'll be interested in swatches for sure, but for now I remain skeptical. If it's good polish, the Twilight theme won't scare me away either... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Well essence are one of my favourite brands. Amazing quality! But then again it is twilight.....that seems to ruin everything it touches :P

      Delete
  3. Twilight is pretty lame, but these polishes sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them but I am a Twilight fan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha if it was harry potter I wouldn't even be debating the purple polish! They would all be in my bag :P

      Delete
  5. Love Essence so will definitely check these out, even though I don't like Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they look good in person! if not I'll be awful annoyed. Especially as the cherry blossom collection wasn't good at all

      Delete
  6. I hate Twilight but these polishes look sooooo good! I can't wait to see them and I probably will buy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I think seeing them in person is the best way to go. plus you can pick them all up in one go ;)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les