26 October 2012

Pedi-Sox review

Hey all!


Don't worry there will be no feet featured in this post :P See this is why I need a baby. Everyone likes baby feet pictures because they are sooo teeny tiny and soft and sweet and adorable and.....Ahem....back to the post ;) Today I have a review of the Pedi-Sox!

 The original Pedi-Sox is just a plain white toe-less sock with a purple rim.
They are lovely and thick so they keep your feet nice and warm and you can paint your toes without smudging them. Given the fact that they are white I would keep these for bedtime and smother my feet with cream so they are all soft and moisturized in the morning. I spend a lot of time on my feet so these are really handy for keeping them in good shape. I would personally prefer a darker colour (I'm sure everyone's mammy has it beat into them not to wear white socks around the house!)  They are great for Spa's nail salons though especially during the colder months.
This particular style comes with a Black, Blue, pink ,Red, purple, silver or gold trim. They also come in either black or pink stripes (on the right)

 The ultra pedi-sox are a bit thinner than the orginals. Perfect for summer of just rally warm nights. I love the heart design, it's adorable! The material is really soft and so comfortable to wear. I'm glad they are machine washable (weird plus but it's handy!)

The pedi-sox feel well made and they are really comfortable. The designs are really sweet and make wearing them just a little bit nicer :) They keep your tootsies warm and you don't have to worry about smudging your nail polish or ruining your socks. I think they are an essential part of my pedicure process now. I honestly wouldn't be without them! You can check their site for a list of distributors.

have ye tried pedi-sox or any other brand> what do ye think of them?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Hahah love your little part about baby feet! These look so interesting! You'd think there's no need for these in Florida but my feet are ALWAYS freezing! Such a unique concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great fr just moisturizing your feet too. Very important after a long day

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I want a set super bad now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a go! Super comfy! I wore them to bed a few times too :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Love them! So handy to have (especially here- feckin' freezing today )

      Delete
  4. I saw these recently and they are definitely on my Christmas list! This is such a good idea, I HATE being without socks! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way! The floor is freezing like :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les