12 October 2012

Pure and simple gonna be there...

Hey all!

Seeing as we have skipped the Autumn and gone straight into winter I thought it was about time I did another skincare review for ye. This is a collective post of Purity organic skincare. This is a UK based skincare brand  whose products are free from parabens, GM and petroleum derived ingrediants, silicones, sis and synthetic fragrances. Phew that is some list! I have 6 products in total so ye may need a drop of tea before ye get your teeth into this :P


The regenerating overnight moisturiser smells a bit weird, kind of like plastic. It's not overly off putting but I'd sooner there was no scent at all. Now I have Oily/combination skin and this did not sit well with me at all. It felt like it didn't sink in at all and left a greasy film on my skin. I tried it on a person with normal skin and it seemed to sink in ok on them but it didn't give overly moisturised skin so this was a bit of a miss. You get 50ml (1.7 fl.oz) for £7.99.

The anti-aging moisturiser has the same effect for me. It doesn't really leave my skin feeling soft and supple.  I don't like the greasy feel. It might be more suited to use on really dry areas like on my elbows or something.   It also has the same plastic smell and I couldn't stand having that on my face all day!
50ml (1.7 fl.oz) is £7.99

The facial exfoliator was ok. There wasn't a detectable smell on this which I really preferred. The cocnut shell was really jam packed in the tube which is great! I hate having to squirt out a load of product to get a decent amount of beads.It doesn't feel harsh at all so it really is great for sensitive skin. I do like the ingrediants- a mix of coconut oil, sweet almond oil and aloe vera. It's nice but it's nothing special for me. It might work as a nice foot scrub though!
100ml (3.38 fl.oz) for £5.99

I quite like the facial wash. I use it when I get home to wash off the dirt that has built up during the day. It leaves my skin clean and it's far better for my skin than the previous face wash that I had to use. It lathers well although it does smell a bit like clearasil which is odd!
150ml  (5.1 fl.oz) is £4.99

Every once in a while I use a mask so I was happy to see the Anti-aging serum and mask. It was nice enough to use but I didn't see and overall change in the softness of skin. Again it had an unusual smell and the texture is very jelly. It was easy to apply though so it's not a huge problem.
50 ml (1.7 fl.oz) is £8.99

Lastly is the conditioning cleansing lotion. I really liked this. It left my skin nice and soft. I like the way you can wash it off with water or cotton wool. It goes a long way. The smell is grand on it too. This is one I would consider getting again when this bottle runs out!
150ml (5.1 fl.oz) is £4.99

The products are all vegetarian friendly which is a huge plus in my books. I wish the products were available for oily/ combination skin so they could actually work for my skin but if you have sensitive skin then it might be worth checking out on their website for more information.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**

2 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les