21 October 2012

Who's a happy blogger? I am, I am!

Hey all!

Just a mini little haul post for ye today. I haven't been buying much polish lately but I have been dying to get these for AGES so I decided I needed them now ;)

From left to Right: China Glaze Holly Day, Essence Nail art protecting base coat, Essence Black is Back, Essence English Rose and Catrice Genius in a bottle.

China Glaze holly day is a dark green creme. It's from their Let it Snow colllection. I have been after this polish for ages but I always put it off. After doing a presentation the last day I thought I might as well buy it to celebrate :P Yep, that is how I justify buying nail polish :D Ebay €5.20

My basecoat is almost gone and the fomula has gone to shit to be honest. I still don't want to waste a load of money on a basecoat that won't last long so I picked  up another Essence one. I hope this is decent! €2.49 in penny's.
I have a stargaer black polish but it is sooooo gloopy now. I know I'll need black polish for Halloween so I went for Essence Black is Back. Nice and cheap but 100% reliable. Penny's €1.79

Another blogger made me go out and buy this because of her combination. NurseFancyPants I hope you are ashamed of yourself :P Essence English Rose is actually gorgeous on it's own. A bit darker on the nail than in the picture (a good thing trust me)  Again from Penny's for €1.79

Last but not least is Catrice Genius in a bottle. I know everyone wants it because it's another Chanel Peridot dupe. I could care less to be honest. It's a gorgeous polish in it's own right. Really classy and more grown up than a lot of the polish I wear. I really like this one :) Penny's for €2.79

Do ye own any of these polishes? Let me know what ye think of them.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. I just ordered Holly Days yesterday! I've read too many good reviews to pass it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! I waited ages too and then I missed out on it during a sale. I was kicking myself for ages. Delighted I got it so cheap too :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul :) I especially like the CG Holly Day, probably my fave colour, polish-wise (besides purple).
    As for the base coat, I too am using one from Essence, it's from the "better than gel nails" line, works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the gel one in the shop. Honestly picked this one because it was slightly cheaper :P If this is crap though I'll have to give the gel one a go

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so happy with all of them

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les