20 November 2012

All I want for Christmas.....Part 1

Hey all,

With Christmas rapidly approaching I thought it would be handy to highlight some nice gifts that you you give (or keep for yourselves  ;) ) this Christmas. I'm going to keep them fairly under budget because it's hard going, especially in Ireland  I know everyone feels like they can't buy anything good with little money but you can! Trust me!


First up is the Pixy Pedi gift set. A brilliant Irish company who are relatively new to the market but produce some of the best skincare items I have ever tried.

This kit includes the Solid foot scrub (130g). It looks like a little foot which has 2 purposes. 1) It looks adorable and 2) It's far easier to keep a hold when working on your feet because of the curves. The solid foot scrub is packed with essential oils, cocoa butter  and a loofah which exfoliates and moisturizes all in one step. A brilliant product that helps get your feet in top shape.

 Follow on with the Pixy Peppermint foot cream (50g)  which is a gorgeously smooth and refreshing. It leaves your feet so soft and smooth. The two work perfectly with each other. As with all Pixy products they are cruelty-free and made made natural ingredients.
Each set costs €16.95.  A gorgeous little kit which covers all of your needs in one.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Your natural nails look great in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to give them a break from polish every weekend :)

      Delete
  2. That foot scrub looks so cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it sweet? It killed me to use it! It's amazing though so I'm delighted I did :P

      Delete
  3. Lovin' the Pixy products! The foot is so cute...ahhhh! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such a brilliant brand. Even better that they are Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh look the foot... i love fun products like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's what everyone says when they see it on the counter. It's so adorable! Me too. Especially when they design actually has a purpose too :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les