29 November 2012

Gaga has it going on

Hey all,

Lady Gaga Fame perfume set
Lady Gaga's new scent had just as much hype surrounding it as that meat dress. I came home on Wednesday and found a gorgeous black and gold bag at my desk.This was a complete surprise so I was baffled to say the least! Inside I found the Lady Gaga Fame black fluid body lotion, shower gel and black soap. I practically threw myself into the shower to try these out.

Lady gaga Fame perfumed shower gel and body lotion
First up is the shower gel.  I love the packaging. It's incredibly elegant and would really add a touch of class to any bathroom. Not something I would generally expect from Lady Gaga but there you go.
The shower gel smells amazing! It's not something I would normally pick out but it leaves such a gorgeous scent on your skin.  It's fairly thick but it lathers up really well and a little goes a long way. It's one of my favourite shower gels ever.

Lady Gaga Fame packaging
Afterwards I popped on the body lotion. Again this comes out black. It's a thick lotion but it's easy to spread around and it sinks into your skin in seconds. It doesn't leave my skin as incredibly moisturized as my body butters but the smell lasts for hours after. It's a nice subtle scent and I swear to God it's just like the Yankee Candle in Soft Blanket. Seriously it's the spit of it.  I got a load of compliments on the scent which is unusual.

Lady Gaga Fame black soap Front and back
The black soap smells just like the body lotion. It's gorgeous! I love the shape. Apparently its based on some outfit she wore or an award? I honestly have no idea. It's a great shape for keeping a hold of though so it's grand with me.

I found the perfume itself to be a bit too strong for me but these are perfect. It's a really fresh scent and the presentation is incredible. It's really well put together and the products compliment each other perfectly.

Have ye tried out the Fame perfume yet?

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try this :)

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go if you get the chance :)

      Delete
  2. I love the smell and the egg is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I was so annoyed using it because the shape is so unusual! the scent is worth a melted egg though :P

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the soap but I haven't seen it in reality yet - I love perfumed shower gels, sometimes I buy them instead of the perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are bringing them out in more places now. I didn't see them either until today! I think this set is far nicer than the perfume itself

      Delete
  4. It's the shape she first premiered her song Born this way-she came out of an egg shaped thing that a bunch of people carried her in for days before the song premiered. I had smelled a magazine insert and didn't really like it but I do like Yankee Soft blanket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfume is a fair bit stronger than the shower stuff. You'll recognize the scent immediately if you try these :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les