28 November 2012

Glitter Fever!

Hey all,

After a few days of wearing Catrice Genius in a bottle I decided to perk it up a bit with a heap of glitter! I've gone mental with glitter polish lately. I don't even mind the removal process to be honest. Some glitters are worse than others and if you have a normal base-colour on I think it makes it a little bit easier :)
After wearing genius in a bottle for a few days I did start to like it but not as much as I had hoped from seeing the swatches before hand. It's good though because it meant I got to use some other polishes that I rarely, if ever, use.  This manicure is a huge favourite of mine now. It was so sparkly and eye-catching.  I think with a different base-colour this would be lovely for New Years eve!Yeh that's a fair bit away and I'll probably be sitting at home but still! I love holographic glitter so much!!

On top of the 2 coats of Catrice Genius in a bottle I added on one coat of Essence Gold Fever, Catrice Have an ice day from the million styles collection and Essence Hello holo.  The pictures don't even show the insanely sparkly goodness that is Essence Hello Holo. I love that glitter so much. I've used up a quarter of a bottle in such a short amount of time. It's a gorgeous polish on it's own too. You'd need 3-4 coats depending on your nail length. It's so worth it.
All of the polishes in this manicure cost less than €3 each. I never really thought about the price of a manicure before but I thought it would be interesting to work it out. Really puts the price you pay for a salon manicure into perspective.


 Let me know what your favourite holographic polish is! I really need a few more of them :P

Cuti-CLUE-les




10 comments:

  1. I love Hello Holo! It's insanely sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Holo (and the whole rest of this collection). If you're looking for holographic polishes, I could recommend the Color Club Halo Hues Collection (I showed them on my blog if you want to check them out)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the halo hues. I'm thinking of getting 3-4 of them. Might leave the pink ones behind :P

      Delete
  3. Yeah I need to buy this topper again! Mother of holo. Gorgeous. You'd love the Kiko holos too, I got one in a swap and they are ah-mah-zing!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it' just amazing!! I've seen swatches of those kiko holographic's and they are immense. Very pretty!

      Delete
  4. This looks beautiful and interesting! Of holographic glitter, I like OutTheDoor: Northern Lights, wich is very subtle, and the more extreme H&M: Jo Is In The House. They are both silver holo glitter. I also like Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Razzle Dazzle (a scattered purple holo), but it is expensive. And the Orly bar glitter (pink/ blue), but I hardly ever wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started to use them to cover up older manicures but I agree I buy them too but rarely do I reach for the specifically.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les