17 November 2012

Myleene Klass Nails review!

Hey all,

Nail wraps are pretty huge right now with brands popping them out left right and center. I often see them but they generally come with extortionate prices. I only came across the Myleene Klass ones recently and was lucky enough to be sent some to review....

So how do they fair out? Well ye know I have tried another brand of nail wraps before and they did not go well. They didn't suit me at all and the process was fairly time consuming.
The Myleene Klass nails are a whole different story. From start to finish the process takes just 30 minutes. This includes finding the nail size that suits each nail so once you have that down you can knock a good bit of time off.
Each little kit comes with 24 nails and a nail file.  The file is actually decent! It takes the excess wrap off nice and cleanly. A simple but brilliant addition. It'd be awful annoying to buy some nail wraps and then having to go and find a nail file to finish them off. Especially if you are in a hurry.

I got a load of compliments on these. As for their 5 day staying power claim? Spot on! These lasted perfectly from Monday until Friday. The tips began to wear towards the end but it wasn't noticeable from afar. Removal was quick and easy- you just pick them off! Each nail comes off in one piece too which is awful handy.

You can buy single or multipacks HERE for €8-24. Highly recommend giving them a go.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Wow, these look great on you! It's great to hear that they hold up well, even over a full work week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I'm really glad they do to be honest. I'm not keen on havcing to do my nails every single day :P

      Delete
  2. These are awesome!! The only nail wraps I've used are Sally Hansens and I really like them but I definitely want to look into these ones! They look beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Definitelt give them a go. There are some pretty gorgeous designs too. I haven't tried the sally hansen ones but they do look gorgeous in swatches :)

      Delete
  3. These look great! I love the length of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! I keep them short nowadays. Far easier to look after them and I think they look better :)

      Delete
  4. Certainly one of the better wraps that i've seen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've seen some woeful ones recently.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les