24 November 2012

The lazy 15 Day eight- Dessert

Hey all,
I'm a bit behind with the challenge but I am catching up slowly but surely. I'm all out of acrylic paint so I'm stuck with nail polish for the last couple of challenges :(  Anywho this is my dessert manicure!

 So I thought I would do one of my favourite desserts ever- Rice crispy cake! It's so easy and it tastes amazing. We usually make a plate of it and top it off with angel delight.  Best.dessert.ever.

I started off with a basecoat of NYC Park ave. Then I got Barry m Mushroom and dotted it around. No real pattern to it! Pretty much throw them on where ever you feel like putting them.
For the 'angel delight' topping I used China Glaze flip flop fantasy and free-handed on the tips.

The tips are a bit dodgy if I'm honest. I really need to practice them a bit more. I honestly don't know how Fingers Polish Mania does it so perfectly each time. Mine always look so uneven. I chipped the nail on my ring finger so it's shorter than the rest which really didn't help with getting the tips right.

I topped it off with a coat of Essence quick dry topcoat to blend it all together. Overall I was fairly happy with the way this turned out. If I could do the tips a bit better I'd definitely give it another go :P The colour combination is really up my street :)

Cuti-CLUE-les




2 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les