26 November 2012

The Lazy 15 Day eleven- Fireworks

Hey all,

Today's challenge is Fireworks.

 ahh it actually looks better in real life! All the glitter I put on kept messing with my camera (I may have had the camera on the wrong setting too...my bad...)
Either way this had to go up tonight :P I refuse to fall behind at the last hurdle of this challenge. I knew I wouldn't be able to do this firework manicure properly but I gave it my best shot! The red glitter doesn't really show up all that well which is a shame because it's gorgeous.  My camera just wasn't being my friend today and decided it was more fun to feck about and get on my nerves but it's grand. Wait until it wants to be cleaned and shined or wants a nice case to rest in at night. Then we'll see who's laughing!!!

 I started of with a base coat of Essence Nail art protecting base coat. Then I added on 3 coats of Nails Inc Victoria (actually blood red, not black as it comes across in the pictures). For the Fireworks I used Wet n Wild Sunny Side up (orange) , Barry M Red Glitter, Barry M Blue glitter, Barry M Silver glitter and topped it all off with a coat of Catrice Have an Ice day (holographic glitter topper from the Million Styles collection)
For my thumb I used all of the same polishes and then topped it off with Miss sporty Crack me up instead of Have an ice day.  I really love doing thumb accent nails :)  I used dotting tools to do the firework effect. Pretty quick and easy.

Let me know what you think down below!

 Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I normally detest crackle polish but I actually really like the way your thumb looks - well done missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! Yeh crackle is a nightmare to work with too :( I only like it over a rainbow of colours

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing Ro! I don't think it could look anymore like fireworks, really amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely, totally like fireworks!

    By the way, is it possible to change the number of rows in the linkup? If so, could you please change it to 5-7? In my humble opinion, it's getting way too long and really stretches one's page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have no say in the line up so it's not up to me how they have it arranged. I do agree it's getting fairly out of control :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les