25 November 2012

The lazy 15 day nine- Disney movies/ characters

Hey all,

Another catch-up post. This is the disney themed challenge! I went for a simple one, did it, photographed it and then copped on that Lindsey from Nails4Dummies did the exact same one. Feck! Her one is far better but we both have a different colour scheme so it's not cheating :P

For the Mickey mouse logo I started off with a base of Essence Black is back. I did 2 coats and it was perfectly opaque. It's a brilliant black polish if you are looking for one :) Then I got my biggest dotting tool and randomly dotted on Catrice Goldfinger. Then I used my second largest dotting tool and added on mickey's ears. Goldfiner really popped over the black! I think it looks great. I have to remember to do this colour combination more often.  I reversed the look on my thumb and used Essence Black is back for the mickey mouse logo on a base of Catrice Goldfinger. Full hand pictures are so hard to take by the way!!! nearly broke me hand trying to create a decent looking position. I really am pleased with the finish look. I wish I had proper brushes to do some more nail art with but what can ya do like :) I sealed it all together with Essence Quick dry topcoat.

Cuti-CLUE-les









12 comments:

  1. Lol this reminds me of how Fitzy and I had reeally similar manis for 2 days in a row :D

    I love yours and I still think that, despite the same idea, your nails and Lindsey's are quite different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! I'm really pleased you like them :)
      I think with so many people doing this challenge we are bound to have similar ideas at some point :P

      Delete
  2. Aww, cute! And the colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love it, love the colour combo :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a pure fluke to be fair but I'm delighted with the way they worked together x

      Delete
  4. This is cute! Even though you copied my cop-out I still really love this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les