02 November 2012

The Lazy 15 day one- Tape manicure

Hey all!



Day one of the Lazy 15 Challenge! I hope to finish this challenge but to be honest I'm not sure yet :P I'll try my best though!

 I had to take these pictures in my light box so I only got a handful of non-blurry pictures :(  Challenge one is a Tape manicure. I was messing around one night and came up with this and I loved it.
I used Essence Cookies and Cream . First time using this polish and it is so gorgeous! I'll pop up a proper swatch this week. Then I taped off the triangles and painted one with Barry m Teal (on the left) and Barry m Blueberry ice cream (on the right)
Essence Cookies and cream was a little too close to my skin-tone but overall I loved the look of this manicure. It's so quick and easy. Great if you are super busy or just want something easy to start off with :)

Cuti-CLUE-les






10 comments:

  1. Great mani!
    I might join in for the next challenges!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      oh you should!! It'd be great :) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous mani and awesome photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm really glad I picked them out. Can't wait to do it again :)

      Delete
  4. Cool! Can i still hop on the train although i've missed the first day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! sure one day makes no difference :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les